Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exactly. Not rough to the hands but not kind to wool mitts haha.

I liked it and would have been fine with the textured over painted
yeah, someone used a white mitt and got little white bits of fabric on their top lol

at least tracking updated to "Arrived at unloading terminal" sometime this morning. Which means I guess the freight car was unloaded?
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, someone used a white mitt and got little white bits of fabric on their top lol

at least tracking updated to "Arrived at unloading terminal" sometime this morning. Which means I guess the freight car was unloaded?
Oh snap!!! You might be getting it soon!!

Sponsored

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yeah it’s completely fine IMO
Every single person who has looked at my hardtop in the last 24 hours has mentioned that they like the texture. Unless you have a strong aversion to the textured look, you will be happy.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread has now become anything but ADV lol

Out of curiosity I just did a quick google search for "bronco hard top" with a computer at work that I have never done anything bronco related with. In order of appearance is 1.ADV, 2. Rallytop, 3. Turn Off Road. Anderson was not on the first page. My point is if people don't come to B6G then ADV is still the top result. The bad news for ADV is that there are so many posts here at B6G that right under there site link is all of the links to this thread and others here. It is encouraging that finally the other manufacturers are at least there to be seen. People can purchase what they want but to not have all of the info about who you are buying from is your own fault these days.

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread has now become anything but ADV lol

Out of curiosity I just did a quick google search for "bronco hard top" with a computer at work that I have never done anything bronco related with. In order of appearance is 1.ADV, 2. Rallytop, 3. Turn Off Road. Anderson was not on the first page. My point is if people don't come to B6G then ADV is still the top result. The bad news for ADV is that there are so many posts here at B6G that right under there site link is all of the links to this thread and others here. It is encouraging that finally the other manufacturers are at least there to be seen. People can purchase what they want but to not have all of the info about who you are buying from is your own fault these days.
Until ADV actually produces tops to customers, the only thing to discuss are the hardtops that are actually available :)

And yes, we are fortunate to live in the Information Age where it only takes a small amount of effort to understand the market, sellers, and products. People placing orders today with ADV for a hardtop have not made much effort to learn about the situation.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question. Do you think the ADV top can be waxed? ;) lol
Close your eyes and imagine an ADV top in front of you. Then imagine waxing it and see the results. That’s as close as you’ll get to see if the imaginary top can handle imaginary wax.

😎