Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For a first timer to remove the soft top and install our hardtop, only a few hours.
By you or by me? I wanted to drive down to you from WA to safe shipping cost and use it for gas instead (and have some fun along) but 750 for installation increase this budget, so I am trying to understand if I can do it by myself near your place or I really need to pay it as basically I will come to you and I have to leave your place with a hard top on.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

By you or by me? I wanted to drive down to you from WA to safe shipping cost and use it for gas instead (and have some fun along) but 750 for installation increase this budget, so I am trying to understand if I can do it by myself near your place or I really need to pay it as basically I will come to you and I have to leave your place with a hard top on.
The installation process is VERY easy. We would recommend two people but anyone can tackle this. We will finish the install video once the rubber arrives.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Actually it's always different. The lowest I saw for me was like 600+ I paid probably about 700+ and not it shows 1000+
Yes, it varies depending on when you looked it up because of the fluctuation shipping prices. We charge our customers exactly what we are charged.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The installation process is VERY easy. We would recommend two people but anyone can tackle this. We will finish the install video once the rubber arrives.
But as I will be alone you will charge 500-750 to install it, if I could't do it by myself, correct?

Sponsored

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, it varies depending on when you looked it up because of the fluctuation shipping prices. We charge our customers exactly what we are charged.
So 700 that I paid a while ago most likely will become to 1000+, right?

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But as I will be alone you will charge 500-750 to install it, if I could't do it by myself, correct?
Yes, installation is an additional cost.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Better not after having our money for this long.
No, you will not be charged more shipping charges if that is what you are asking (Only one condition which is below). IF you paid $700 for shipping and the rate goes up, we will handle it.

As long as the shipping details have not changed then the rate will stay the same. The only up-charge would be residential address that did not select liftgate. Liftgate is required for hardtop residential shipments.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Better not after having our money for this long.
No, you will not be charged more shipping charges if that is what you are asking (Only one condition which is below). IF you paid $700 for shipping and the rate goes up, we will handle it.

As long as the shipping details have not changed then the rate will stay the same. The only up-charge would be residential address that did not select liftgate. Liftgate is required for hardtop residential shipments.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't remember details but I do have space for the liftgate.

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I selected pick up, will I be able to fit the hard top in a truck bed to transport home? Or will I need some sort of a rental box truck?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I selected pick up, will I be able to fit the hard top in a truck bed to transport home? Or will I need some sort of a rental box truck?
I'm actually curious what the boxed up "ready to ship" product looks like - How big of a skid is it on, how tall, etc. More so for storing it in my garage before I can build it. Would be nice to have those dimensions regardless if we're picking it up or having it shipped. Could those (rough) dimensions be provided?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm actually curious what the boxed up "ready to ship" product looks like - How big of a skid is it on, how tall, etc. More so for storing it in my garage before I can build it. Would be nice to have those dimensions regardless if we're picking it up or having it shipped. Could those (rough) dimensions be provided?
If you send your Vin and dealership name, I can look at it on my end and let you know #sorrynotsorry
Sponsored