First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been committed and still would rather wait for the potential of getting a superior hard top to the OEM. I'll be happy to have it for the next Iowa winter. 50mph crosswinds at -10 degrees sucks in the soft top
Tell us what happens in those conditions.

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoping for a 2 door at some point. Not a lot of faith the OEM roof is going to live as long as the rest of the Bronco....

Sponsored
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Several hours
The install video is supposed to be release d before they start shipping. It se ems like it will take several hours. John had told me it's very straightforward and he recommended I do it myself rather than pay the dealer to do something I can do. Soooooo I had the delivery instructions changed to my address. The top part requires 2 people.
Install and assembly is an hour process. I timed myself last week.

Broncosx2

Outer Banks
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tell us what happens in those conditions.
I can feel the cold air on the back of my head. The top where if covers the edge gets so stiff air comes right in. Never had snow get in but it's loud, buffeting, and cold when you feel the air.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put in the simplest terms.... I love the results and am looking forward to receiving my top.
Now comes the butt, I doubt that you care but I do not DO Instagram or facebook. I am ready to receive my top and for youtube content to show all of the details to install. I have watched some of your other youtube content and your products look top notch.
If you legitimately promote you product then I need serious youtube content on putting it together and installing it on my bronco on youtube. I am confident that you will deliver but it is time to deliver and let the community promote you. Time for more details please. BTW, looks great but I want to see it on my bronco before the snow flies in Colorado this fall.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL -It will take me 1 hr just to get it out of the box, figure out where all the bolts go, get the right tool for the particular procedure, set each of the 4 pieces together in my mind and wake up my helper.
since this will be my first and only install, I will be also carefully second guessing every step as i cautiously proceed.
The original estimate I received is mostly likely right on, since its at least double your time as an experienced professional.
My experience in the past has always been 2 to 3 times what the experts take. As my wife always tells me if I was doing a particular project for a living I would be either losing money or nobody could afford me if it was an priced by the hour.

I saw on your Instagram that news is supposed to be coming today.
IS IT THE INSTALL VIDEO
Many thanks for the continued prompt responses, I look forward to getting the shipping notification.
Roger

Sponsored
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Put in the simplest terms.... I love the results and am looking forward to receiving my top.
Now comes the butt, I doubt that you care but I do not DO Instagram or facebook. I am ready to receive my top and for youtube content to show all of the details to install. I have watched some of your other youtube content and your products look top notch.
If you legitimately promote you product then I need serious youtube content on putting it together and installing it on my bronco on youtube. I am confident that you will deliver but it is time to deliver and let the community promote you. Time for more details please. BTW, looks great but I want to see it on my bronco before the snow flies in Colorado this fall.
Yes, we do care and that is why we are posting the videos on youtube for all that do not have instagram/facebook to also see. The first video will be posted today which is an overview of our hardtop. The next upcoming videos are:

1) Our hardtop vs Soft top
2) Our hardtop vs OEM hardtop
3) Sound Comparison: Our hardtop vs OEM hardtop
4) Install Videos

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco