North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did they have your money for 2 years? If so, why did you pay them 2 years ago when they were not in production yet, and why do you expect interest payments when there was no such agreement? And did they deny your request to cancel?
Because ADV said you had to pay up front to order, TWO YEARS AGO.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/adv-bronco-hardtop-teaser-part-4.34614/#post-1149066

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/adv-bronco-hardtop-teaser-part-4.34614/page-18#post-1189939
Sponsored

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Promising people a product that was supposed to be delivered over a year ago is both tricking and scamming.

@Administrator it's time to ban vendors that make two year promises and don't deliver!
No it's not. Scamming requires illegally obtain money from (someone) by deception. This is not the same thing as missing deadlines. Not only that, ADV never "promised" delivery dates it was merely estimates and clearly stated there could be delays. Come on man! You are from Texas, not California.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
But it was YOUR CHOICE to PAY without having a confirmed delivery date. As far as I know nobody was forced to pay at gunpoint. Poor business practice, perhaps you can make that argument. Scamming? NO. I'm not happy with them either and bailed. They refunded my money, and I'm good with that. Many are holding out, and they could very well be happy with the product and glad they waited. Question: Did you place an order with ADV and are they holding your money? If so, when? If not, why are you on here complaining? Is it because you feel our pain? Your heart bleeds for us poor suckers that placed an order with ADV?

Last edited:

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No it's not. Scamming requires illegally obtain money from (someone) by deception. This is not the same thing as missing deadlines. Not only that, ADV never "promised" delivery dates it was merely estimates and clearly stated there could be delays. Come on man! You are from Texas, not California.
It's still poor business practice and destroyed any good reputation they had. There is a sizable number of people on this forum who will never do business with ADV because of this situation whether or not they ordered a hard top or were looking at other ADV products. Intentional or not they handled it very poorly. When they do ship they better be 110%+ quality and design if they ever hope to salvage their reputation.

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But it was YOUR CHOICE to PAY without having a confirmed delivery date. As far as I know nobody was forced to pay at gunpoint. Poor business practice, perhaps you can make that argument. Scamming? NO. I'm not happy with them either and bailed. They refunded my money, and I'm good with that. Many are holding out, and they could very well be happy with the product and glad they waited. Question: Did you place an order with ADV and are they holding your money? If so, when? If not, why are you on here complaining? Is it because you feel our pain? Your heart bleeds for us poor suckers that placed an order with ADV?

He isn't the first person on here to vent about scamming or interest collected on these deposits haha. My guess is that it was just that - venting. I think anyone who waited this long with very little communication (and what was communicated was either lies to appease or false promises) have probably felt the same way at some point.

I left because of the bad business practice, and the risk behind continuing to be strung along. Also, the savings that come with the TOR top were just too good to pass up. I'll say it again tho - I feel like there's too much pressure not to deliver now for ADV, so the tops will come... eventually.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No need to insult him because he is from Texas!

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s also the possibility that they have not paid the manufacturer in full. Either way, they tried to buy time with the last update, I called this out and was right.

No news is bad news. I think these items are still with the manufacturer. Happy to eat crow on this one, and hope that I do.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No need to insult him because he is from Texas!
Your forgetting, many of us moved here from California, I left SoCal in 2017, I worked right down the road from ADV.

Let him insult away, Texas gets the last laugh with all the major California companies that moved here as well.

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since ADV is banned, looks like your the new spokesperson , LOL

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wait, I must have missed something. What’s getting manufactured overseas? I thought it was just the rubber. Did that change? I gotta be honest, I gave up reading every post in this thread for a bit. But, the TOR release had me catch up a bit. Ultimately I want a black top. But, there was no way in hell I was dishing out a single dollar until there was some real world experiences. I can’t believe it’s been 2 years.

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
So ADV is banned from this site ?

Wow this is getting interesting , if they do ship and they are good quality will they get unbanned ?

Can you even get unbanned ?

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait, I must have missed something. What’s getting manufactured overseas? I thought it was just the rubber. Did that change? I gotta be honest, I gave up reading every post in this thread for a bit. But, the TOR release had me catch up a bit. Ultimately I want a black top. But, there was no way in hell I was dishing out a single dollar until there was some real world experiences. I can’t believe it’s been 2 years.
Start on page 105 post 1573
ADV Production Modular Hardtop! | Page 105 | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow -- and where did they say they would pay interest, send me the link? I bet you are not an order holder, why are you even here? Troll?

In case you don't know how to use Google, here is the defintion of scamming:
someone who makes money using illegal methods, especially by tricking people: Phishing is used by scammers to get bank account numbers, credit card details, etc.
Ya, I'm the troll :rolleyes: I'm not an order holder - Did you not read any of my posts on here? I was an order holder for almost a year.

Considering they promised these tops months ago and have not delivered to customers as well as leading us to believe they were made somewhere they weren't, that definitely checks some of your boxes you noted...

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So ADV is banned from this site ?

Wow this is getting interesting , if they do ship and they are good quality will they get unbanned ?

Can you even get unbanned ?
ADV isn't banned... It was a joke post a few pages back.
Sponsored