JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh sh*t... that's embarrassing lmao.

Genuinely a mistake on my part - Sorry!!
That was funny but not the most embarrassing thing in this thread by a long shot. Only ADV should be embarrassed by the length of this thread. and it's contents.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread long ago tripped into outer space; definitely a lack of oxygen 'round these parts. Maybe we can speed up time itself and go straight to Singularity, thread page 1334. 🤯

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 1705343367663

USSCajun

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 BD, Sas, 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Designed in USA, pfft, have you seen the recent products of the USA educational system!? They can’t even spell, much less basic math.

That’s a negative, not a premium price upgrade for being Designed in Kalifornia.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Designed in USA, pfft, have you seen the recent products of the USA educational system!? They can’t even spell, much less basic math.

That’s a negative, not a premium price upgrade for being Designed in Kalifornia.
Bronconamefiona
, did you get a email from adv.
Did anyone else get an email from adv

I don't really care if I'm even late feb. March etc. I just want a shipping date that is gonna happen. I still don't have any faith the date we get will happen as fcst.
I'm first 30 minute batch 1

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lol 133 pgs of a nonexistent product. Serious question, why do any of you reservation holders still want to give the asshats your money? It basically is a crime what they are doing. Blows my mind. Must be same customers that paid huge adm for their rigs

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronconamefiona
, did you get a email from adv.
Did anyone else get an email from adv

I don't really care if I'm even late feb. March etc. I just want a shipping date that is gonna happen. I still don't have any faith the date we get will happen as fcst.
I'm first 30 minute batch 1
My bad on reading the post about receiving notice from adv about shipment notification, I thought adv had sent out a notice. Silly me that should happen. Sooooo, we remain as we were. I was wondering why there was no frantic action on this tread. Oh well.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is how it works with the other guys.

My top was supposed to ship this week so I have been waiting anxiously to get an update. Just received a phone call from them (that's right I didn't have to call them or even email). They wanted to give me an update that mine is shipping according to plan and will be with the carrier on Wednesday or Thursday and I will get tracking/shipping details then. This is how it should work. Glad I made my decision to jump off of the container ship.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My top was supposed to ship this week so I have been waiting anxiously to get an update. Just received a phone call from them (that's right I didn't have to call them or even email). They wanted to give me an update that mine is shipping according to plan and will be with the carrier on Wednesday or Thursday and I will get tracking/shipping details then. This is how it should work. Glad I made my decision to jump off of the container ship.
Just got the same call - I appreciated the update and clear timing on when I would receive tracking info. 👏

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the same call - I appreciated the update and clear timing on when I would receive tracking info. 👏
I wonder how much pressure they're feeling to not slip up at all.