First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nobody said anything about the quality being poor (though it is all speculation). In fact, the faith in a top-notch product is the only thing that kept people invested for so long (that and the limited options for getting a hardtop). People funding this project only want truthful communication from them. A constant stream of lies, misinformation, and constant dangling of the "next month" carrot is what people are rightfully upset about. Interesting that the so called beta testers are chiming in now, Where have they been all of these many months? In the end I hope everyone gets a really high quality top.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nobody said anything about the quality being poor (though it is all speculation). In fact, the faith in a top-notch product is the only thing that kept people invested for so long (that and the limited options for getting a hardtop). People funding this project only want truthful communication from them. A constant stream of lies, misinformation, and constant dangling of the "next month" carrot is what people are rightfully upset about. Interesting that the so called beta testers are chiming in now, Where have they been all of these many months? In the end I hope everyone gets a really high quality top.
Amazing how the Beta tester and ADV showed up at the exact same time.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not want to be that guy, but that video is 7 months old. It was released in June. I remember looking at this and saying hmmm that's not bad. So what as Janet sings, what have you done lately?

I am not trying to troll, nor am I instigating anything. I have purchased another top, so I truly have no dog in this fight to say. But right is right and wrong is wrong. The communication on this project has been really really bad. That is not coming from people like me, that is coming from your CUSTOMERS.

I like ADV. I have your products. But this rollout has not been what it should have been or even what it was said to be when first released, and that SHOULD have been communicated good, bad, or indifferent.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not want to be that guy, but that video is 7 months old. It was released in June. I remember looking at this and saying hmmm that's not bad. So what as Janet sings, what have you done lately?

I am not trying to troll, nor am I instigating anything. I have purchased another top, so I truly have no dog in this fight to say. But right is right and wrong is wrong. The communication on this project has been really really bad. That is not coming from people like me, that is coming from your CUSTOMERS.

I like ADV. I have your products. But this rollout has not been what it should have been or even what it was said to be when first released, and that SHOULD have been communicated good, bad, or indifferent.
Not to mention it is not even the same top that is being delivered. Not saying the production top will be worse and hopefully it is actually improved but those old videos are not the top you will be getting. Also the communication claimed is the same cut and paste response that was given to every single investor as each and every deadline was missed.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Agreed. That’s how I feel about it. I don’t think anyone has been slandering them. This is what happens with all the delays, misinformation, and no info from the company so people are left to speculate.

Just look at the difference in the TOR thread. Comparable product, totally different roll out and response from customers

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed. That’s how I feel about it. I don’t think anyone has been slandering them. This is what happens with all the delays, misinformation, and no info from the company so people are left to speculate.

Just look at the difference in the TOR thread. Comparable product, totally different roll out and response from customers
Annnnnd they just dropped their install video...*
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 1705438303128

mic drop*

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Annnnnd they just dropped their install video...*
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 1705438303128

mic drop*

Yeah, I did not want to post that here, but now that it has been mentioned.....

Bluewheels

Black Diamond
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been, and remain, curious about why Beta Testers haven't been posting testimonials. ADV is taking a beating on this thread - a positive review would go miles to helping alleviate concern. Hell *any review* to show it's real.

Why has there so little of that for these last several months? A 1 week, 1 month, 2 months, etc. 2 minute check-in video with feedback would be watched with great interest. Or even a post like the one from @heyjay earlier.

I'm sure there are some NDAs in place to preclude some of that, but anything to prove this isn't vaporware, especially given the upfront investment, would very much help ADVs position in the market.

Sponsored

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only reason I ordered an ADV top is because they were the only one that was available 2 years ago from a reputable company that was doing fiberglass hoods, fenders etc. I was a day 1 order and bailed out after waiting a year. Been enjoying my AC top since June without any regrets. Glad to see TO already shipping out there tops.

Granite Gorge

Big Bend
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 23 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I Just wanted a hardtop, I'm not rich. Not sure how I came up with the money. I'm not a off road Hero. Just an honest person. ADV should have done a small deposit, not the full amount. I would have bought a Rally top a long time ago, if wasn't for the fact that I gave ADV 6000 dollars. They did give it back when I listened to my friends and canceled the order. Maybe if they do start shipping, I'll consider them again.

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I convinced ADV to let me be a beta tester last year, and we've now had one of their original prototype tops on our Bronco for just over 4 months. We have absolutely beat on our Bronco with this top on it. We live in Joshua Tree and are out wheeling on a weekly basis. My wife competed in the Rebelle Rally (1000+ miles off-road, 15-115 degree temps, all different kinds of terrain), and the top didn't skip a beat. I work in the off-road industry, and am very picky with what I put on my builds. ADV is definitely no exception to that. The level of quality on this top is better than I expected, and they tell me this version can't even touch what the production tops will be like. Aside from the crazy timeline, I now know that I will be 100% happy with my top when I get it. Yes I paid full price, no I am not sponsored nor was I asked to write what I am writing. Just sharing my experience with John and his product thus far.
Very cool and great insight! I just looked up the Rebelle Rally on IG and your Opt Offroad accounts., that's awesome and thanks for sharing!

On your IG photos I noticed the front panels of your @ADV Fiberglass top appear to be a different color or shade than the cap, but not on the photos you just posted on Bronco6G.

Is that just the light and angle?

Also, any alignment issues?

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_3635
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_3631

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm, that is definitely two different shades in the second pic.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow this thread has gotten out of hand haha o_O I was going to avoid commenting to stay out of the drama, but I feel like it's time for a little positivity. A lot of these guys are talking like ADV is some fly by night shady operation... let's not forget that they have been around for a lot longer than the 6G Bronco has existed, and they have supported the off-road community with awesome products and services along the way. Talk to anyone outside of this bubble and they'll tell you. Yeah it sucks that it's taking forever, and I'm tired of waiting too (Batch 2 order holder, very excited). But ADV is doing something they've never done before, and at a level of quality that nobody else will be able to match. Speaking from direct experience.

I convinced ADV to let me be a beta tester last year, and we've now had one of their original prototype tops on our Bronco for just over 4 months. We have absolutely beat on our Bronco with this top on it. We live in Joshua Tree and are out wheeling on a weekly basis. My wife competed in the Rebelle Rally (1000+ miles off-road, 15-115 degree temps, all different kinds of terrain), and the top didn't skip a beat. I work in the off-road industry, and am very picky with what I put on my builds. ADV is definitely no exception to that. The level of quality on this top is better than I expected, and they tell me this version can't even touch what the production tops will be like. Aside from the crazy timeline, I now know that I will be 100% happy with my top when I get it. Yes I paid full price, no I am not sponsored nor was I asked to write what I am writing. Just sharing my experience with John and his product thus far.

If you don't want to wait for your ADV top, then don't wait. But don't come on to a forum slandering them while they are undoubtedly losing sleep over this project as it is. They're working their asses off, they aren't scamming anyone. They're just a handful of dudes trying to bring the absolute best Bronco top to the market, all while keeping up on the rest of production at their shop. And it's proving to be a MUCH bigger job than they thought. That's it.

I've attached some photos that were taken during the Rebelle Rally. Whether you're a fellow order holder awaiting your top, or just another troll / competition hype, I hope you enjoy them either way :)

10-18-23_Day 5_Regine Trias_51 copy.jpg

10-13-23_Prologue_Paolo Baraldi_2117 copy.jpg

10-15-23_Day 2_Nicole Dreon_6839 copy.jpg

10-19-23_Day 6_Regine Trias_10 copy.jpg

10-14-23_Day 1_Paolo Baraldi_3043 copy.jpg

10-19-23_Day 6_Regine Trias_6 copy.jpg

10-18-23_Day 5_Paolo Baraldi_7077 copy.jpg

10-13-23_Prologue_Ernesto Araiza_4610 copy.jpg
Nice exterior pictures. How about a few pictures of the inside? Such as latches-to-windshield? Headliner/sound deadening?

Thanks
Sponsored