Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! giphy

Anyone order this one yet? I think it looks unique and amazing.
I'd be up for a metal top. The aluminum top on my 1972 Land Rover has held up well over the years, even after the vehicle rolled on it's side. (You generally get dents with metal rather than crack/shatter.)

I'd encourage the company Armadillo to offer a regular rear side window option though, rather than those doors.

(My old LR aluminum top, no worse for wear having been bashed around and lost paint over the years.)
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_20230918_110024753_lr

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be up for a metal top. The aluminum top on my 1972 Land Rover has held up well over the years, even after the vehicle rolled on it's side. (You generally get dents with metal rather than crack/shatter.)

I'd encourage the company Armadillo to offer a regular rear side window option though, rather than those doors.

(My old LR aluminum top, no worse for wear having been bashed around and lost paint over the years.)
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_20230918_110024753_lr
They have a window (glass) option that's within the gullwing door, although there's no mockup yet on the site:

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 1706803211115

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
:ROFLMAO: I remember thinking I was gonna have it for a big end of Sept. - early Oct '22 road trip through Idaho/Montana/Wyoming/Utah and being so disappointed. Then thinking spring or early summer '23 for sure no problem. Boys was the joke on me...actually all of us!

It's not that a soft top is that bad, worst parts for me were no roof rack for storage and toys and lack of security for valuable belongings. Finally got a hard top... just not an ADV.

Seems ADV has really left this chat for good.
Yeah, I don't think we'll hear from them until (if/when) they start actually shipping to paid customers

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few folks have - Looks too much like a wannabe Humvee, IMO. It does look like it has a good build quality though, just looking at the pictures. Just not my style.
People who don't like the TOR badging....they are really gonna hate this!

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
People who don't like the TOR badging....they are really gonna hate this!
If you are meaning due to the logo on there, that is just the partner advertising... it doesnt come with all that logo all over it lol. But yea if it did, Id run too.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
They have a window (glass) option that's within the gullwing door, although there's no mockup yet on the site:

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 1706803211115
Yep I saw mention of it on their site, but seemed like the gullwing door is still there even with a window. Window would be on the door (per their description you included above). A regular window without door might be a good option for some customers down the road.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have ordered a top, I should be getting it this month if everything stays on schedule. I purchased an Orange Aluminum with a black and orange diamond stripe headliner. I am excited about it, I think it will be a great hard top.

Also, the window would replace the gull wing if that is the option you want. I did not want the window, I rather have the doors you can remove.

Sponsored

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have ordered a top, I should be getting it this month if everything stays on schedule. I purchased an Orange Aluminum with a black and orange diamond stripe headliner. I am excited about it, I think it will be a great hard top.

Also, the window would replace the gull wing if that is the option you want. I did not want the window, I rather have the doors you can remove.
From what maker did you order this one?

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronky_ID

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bailed on the top Advanced refunded quickly not that it makes it right. I ordered in Oct of 2022. I was batch one sent an email last week cause of course no communication from Advanced. They told me the new date was march now for batch 1. I made alot of excuses personally for them for a long time but finally decided my trust and faith in them was done. Also got to thinking what if the top has issues. Good luck getting them to fix them or address anything quickly if at all. Best of luck to those that are going to wait I hope it all works out.
Sponsored