First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I follow kjbeggs lead, therefore I now .have a definite drop dead date after extremely quietly and patiently waiting since 20 friken minutes after I could happily order and give them 7k (includes shipping which is an extra free advance until they actually ship ). I'm now in month 25 heading to month 26 ,27,28 .... time flies.

I wonder if the tops are within 100 miles of ADVs facility , or if they are still overseas in production (final assembly) since the beginning of time.

I AM PATIENT,I am patient, I am patient, I am patient.
Follow my lead…
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_4036

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't worry, ADV's will be much better quality.

ADV has not had one single reported defect/return/warranty claim for their Bronco hardtop!

oh, wait…

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They should pre-assemble his for free
The only thing you should have to assemble is the sides and rear window. The rubber would be so easy for someone to do in house, especially after they have done a few. That is going to be where people screw it up. I feel like they are punking all of their buyers at this point. Give us top dollar, charge 2x actual shipping rates, and you can literally assemble the whole thing yourself.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only thing you should have to assemble is the sides and rear window. The rubber would be so easy for someone to do in house, especially after they have done a few. That is going to be where people screw it up. I feel like they are punking all of their buyers at this point. Give us top dollar, charge 2x actual shipping rates, and you can literally assemble the whole thing yourself.
Facts!! And we know the warranty claims will be denied or a complete hassle should one need it.

Don’t forget they plan on raising their prices…

😂😂

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Follow my lead…
Looks very nice indeed,. YES I have followed you, I'm scheduled for shipment in late august. that means in my driveway early sept. However I want the defroster windshield wiper assembly so I am happy to wait.. so, its basically right now whichever comes first. when you think about it for gods sake, if ADV cant start shipping by late August then WTF is going on.

I still think the damn tops are all still in China and there is a problem. Otherwise why havent some been sent to ADV in California already. How long do these fricken things have to stay in Production. are they trying to get every single order in one huge shipment rather than get them sent out in spaced out shipments. I have no idea, but I am not waiting forever. And fwiw I do think their tops are well thought out, especially after going over the install video in detail stop and go. If you take your time, there is no way these should leak, rattle.
I do again like your top and pinstriping. very nice

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks very nice indeed,. YES I have followed you, I'm scheduled for shipment in late august. that means in my driveway early sept. However I want the defroster windshield wiper assembly so I am happy to wait.. so, its basically right now whichever comes first. when you think about it for gods sake, if ADV cant start shipping by late August then WTF is going on.

I still think the damn tops are all still in China and there is a problem. Otherwise why havent some been sent to ADV in California already. How long do these fricken things have to stay in Production. are they trying to get every single order in one huge shipment rather than get them sent out in spaced out shipments. I have no idea, but I am not waiting forever. And fwiw I do think their tops are well thought out, especially after going over the install video in detail stop and go. If you take your time, there is no way these should leak, rattle.
I do again like your top and pinstriping. very nice
"in production" is where it will remain until they can fill a full shipping container...

Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I follow kjbeggs lead, therefore I now .have a definite drop dead date after extremely quietly and patiently waiting since 20 friken minutes after I could happily order and give them 7k (includes shipping which is an extra free advance until they actually ship ). I'm now in month 25 heading to month 26 ,27,28 .... time flies.

I wonder if the tops are within 100 miles of ADVs facility , or if they are still overseas in production (final assembly) since the beginning of time.

I AM PATIENT,I am patient, I am patient, I am patient.
Do it!! This TOR top is nice. Todd was apologizing because it was shipping a week or so later than they said. The top looks better in person. I made the decision when adv missed that last deadline and I got an email saying my TOR would be shipping in 2 weeks if I wanted it. Sometimes you have to just change course.