Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Supercrew sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

54, 4 Door, More room, hunting, fishing, hiking in Adirondacks NY.
I do like the looks of the 2 door, just more practical to have the bigger vehicle.
Sponsored

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
39, 2 Door. Wanted to downsize from my 4-door F150. 99% of the time it's just me and my wife. Additionally, I had a Gen 3 Bronco as my first vehicle and always wanted a Gen 1. I'm pretty sure I would rather keep my truck than get a 4-door Bronco.

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

32. Female. Realtor. No kids… yet. But when it does happen a 4 door makes sense for a car seat I guess. And my dog has bad knees, so I am getting a ramp for him to get in and out of my rig.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
44 and two door all the way. The two door wheelbase, while shorter, is still in a sweet spot between capability and stability for offroading. The additional maneuverability on the trail can't go unmentioned either. I also have the 7 speed transmission, but I grew up in a time that every serious offroad vehicle had to have a manual. Seems that most offroading today has shifted to longer wheelbase, automatic, point-and-shoot, high speed driving. I still prefer the finesse, control, and deliberate placement that I grew up with. The two door fits that bill to a T. It's at home on these small, tight, mountain trails and gets me into and out of places most people aren't or can't take a larger vehicle into. As far as cargo, it holds enough. I elk hunt out of it without any issue, it has enough room to curl up in the back of you have to, and you can pack an elk in it with all of your other stuff if need be. Coming from both Broncos and Wranglers, I felt the exact same way when they introduced the four door Wrangler in 2007 and automatics started out selling manuals. They had to in order to increase their customer base. Everyone has their own use case and for most the Bronco can't be just a "toy", myself included. I'm just lucky that my preferences align with my uses.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

66 and 4 door. I wanted more room than the 2 door offered. I wanted to be able to sleep in the vehicle when camping and carry tools and materials otherwise.
That aside, the 2 door looks goofy and out of proportion especially when lifted with larger tires.

Sponsored

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
35, no kids (yet) - Agree the two door is the classic look and more true to original, but this is my daily driver and the cargo space is much better/more functional in the 4 door. Also love the slide out tailgate option which is only available for 4 door (like many other accessories as well, unfortunately). For me, hardtop was a requirement and since the 4 door gets a removable middle panel that was a huge selling point - unlike a wrangler or 2 door bronco, the rear clam doesn't need to be removed to get basically full open air experience.

Lucky Nut

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
43yr old married no kids, just a couple of pups. Didn’t consider the 4-door. No offense intended, but to my eyes the 4-door doesn’t look right unless it’s sitting on 37s.

A little more cargo space would be nice though ;).

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

60, 2 door. Kids out, looks better. Had a 2 door wrangler, 2 door coupes... I dont think I ever had more than 2 doors...

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
50's 4-doors, looks better, and it will be used as a hunting and fishing rig, not to mention hauling a son and a couple pups. Was looking for a capable 4wd utility vehicle, not a little sports car.

dwaydav

Badlands
First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Cruz
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m 61 and getting a 2 door. Retiring next month and will be traveling full time with off road teardrop trailer. I’m single, so 2 door made more sense. Plus, it’s better looking by far. Badlands, A51, SAS.

Sponsored

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 56. I love the way the 2 door looks, and it will be a match for my early bronco. I did struggle a bit with the reduced cargo capacity for my dogs, but my daily driver is a f150 crew cab. I like the 2door for its maneuverability. the truck is sometimes difficult to park in the small spaces we are seeing all over now. it will be fun to drive around town. it will be very capable offroad and in the snow and mud, and if I need to haul any cargo, I have the truck. this is just a "because I want it" not because I need it truck so I bought what I like. now if Ford will just deliver it to me I will decide if I made a good choice or not.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

59, 2 door. It's what I started with.

Ford Bronco Age and Reason  for 2door and 4door  buyers Bronco_then_now (2)

BBJ BRONCO IV

Badlands
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Kept my 4 door 4x4 Ram. But don’t have any of my earlier Broncos. Got my new 2 door BL Sas 2.7 4 weeks ago. Absolutely a great choice. It’s a blast on road as well as off.

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

30, male, single, no kids, 2 door.