Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might need to update my previous post here since I will be coming up on my 2nd birthday waiting for delivery. I might be 2 years older but I still only want 2 door. 100 wb is still a great size for where I go.
Sponsored

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 Door
24, Planning for a family

diorbronco

Raptor
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
23 and four door. It really comes in handy when I am driving multiple people but could get by with 2 door.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
46, originally ordered the 2 door because of 2 door Jeep nostalgia, bought a 4 door because of availability. I couldn't go back to the 2 door, the extra cargo space is too nice to give up.

Sponsored

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

43. No kids. I went 4-door because we needed room for the dog in the back seat. Plus my wife was pretty insistent... 🤷‍♂️

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wanted a 2 door from the beginning and have never looked back. I rarely have more than one passenger, no dogs, don't haul or tow. I realize the 4 door is more practical for many, especially those with families, pets, trailers, camping, etc. My previous favorite vehicles were all 2 doors (Corvette, 300ZX, Mustang GT, 325i). I am loving how easy the Bronco is to drive and park. I am 65 and retired.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I’m kind of curious, I’ve been reading this forum for, I don’t know, two or three months, and I’m really surprised there isn’t more 2-Door purchasers.
so I’m just wondering what AGE is of most people buying a
2 door and a 4 -door,
because I think it’s a generational thing now.

When I was a kid you were your father or grandfather if you were driving a four-door. same with my dad! Of course I grew up in a HotRod Family (30’-50’s Cars)
So I was always told that 2 doors is what you want.

Maybe I was brainwashed, or a product of my time, but I always thought the 2 Doors look way better than 4 doors
(as far as proportions and everything)
and all those extra posts and windows!
Especially the vehicle like a Bronco because of the short wheelbase. You have to jack up a four-door way higher in order to have the same clearance.

biggest thing for me is I have the mindset of

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that young folks nowadays wanna include their family on a lot of stuff, but I still think Guys need to have their OWN freedom sometimes, and “Girls”Too I guess!!!

So mostly this is just out of curiosity

I’m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick
I"m 57 and getting my 2dr, hopefully very soon. Reason for 2 vs 4? Son is now 19, I've done the Tahoe and Expedition thing for years, and can count on my two hands the number of times I had 2 passengers in my last 2 Tahoes. In 1997 I had a 1993 2dr (large, full tize, 4x4) Chevy Blazer and loved it. This Badlands is (my first and probably last new vehicle ever in my life) our 'funhaver' time truck.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can’t remember if I’ve already posted and can’t be bothered to look but I’m 36 and have been 2dr or bust from the beginning. Usually just me and think it looks proper.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

getting close to the other side of 50

4 doors for friends and dogs, and friends with dogs

Sponsored
OP
OP
71to21-2DR

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now….since I got My 2door…
The rear seats are going
bye-bye!

(After I take all family And friends for a ride first, since they have all been waiting 2 years with me!!!

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in my 40s. Married with two kids and I have a 2dr.

When I see four doors, all I see is this:

Ford Bronco Age and Reason  for 2door and 4door  buyers Flex.JPG

Andy_M

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m 40 and took delivery of my 2-door back in June. My first vehicle purchase out of college was a 2-door Wrangler. Loved the short wheel base for parking and the overall proportion of it feels right. For the Bronco I was originally looking at the 4-door thinking it would work better with kids. Lucky for me, my wife made the comment, “We have a minivan, get the two door”.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am now 59. I originally ordered the 2-door Badlands with LUX, Tow, SAS, 2.7. Reasons are liked looks better, don't need a 4-door, more closely resembles the original Bronco.

That said when given the opportunity to switch to a Raptor I did. Reason for 4-door is I couldn't get a 2-door Raptor.

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m 44 years old with 3 kids and now stuck waiting for ordering ability to come back so best case I’m 46 most likely when I maybe get one but…

…I’m looking to order one for a high school grad who will be on scholarship. I need my old truck back that I gave him when he turned 16 to give to my next boy who soon turns 15. (It’s either Bronco or he takes my wife’s Grand Cherokee to college) and my wife gets something else.

2-Dr is what we are looking for. Obviously I think it looks better and is a perfect vehicle for a college kid, outdoorsy single person or 2nd vehicle where you have another daily either yourself or in the family.

They were smart to offer a 4Dr even though it’s not my favorite it’ll bring so many more buyers. I would never deal with a 2-Dr if I had kids in child seats that would ever need to ride in it or if it was a primarily family vehicle in any way. Just not practical enough.
Sponsored