Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4d Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

27 and getting a 4 door, looking at pictures sometimes i like the 2 door more, sometimes the 4 door more. But overall I usually like the look of the 4 door as well as it is significantly more practical when it does come to ease of access and storage capabilities.
Sponsored

Deputy909

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2013 Traverse, 2007 Mustang Conv.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
58 ordered 4dr.
Tough choice..... in my mind as a purest the Bronco is a two door. So that was my first choice. But the lack of space to throw toys in swayed me to 4 door.

sirdude

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rav4, 2011 Rav4, 1996 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be 70 in August - 4 dr. Wife passed a couple of years ago, have three daughters that are adults (although they don't always act like it). I need the four door....for "baggage", you know, step stools, walkers and all the other crap us old guys need....well this old guy anyway.:)

Sponsored

Roundrocktx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus is350c, F-150, F-250 on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door, 62 years old. My kids have Jeeps and refer to any 4 door owners as posers (they are Jeep snobs!!). I didn't tell them I was buying a bronco for months, just to hear their comments on it. Then they called me a poser because I am buying a Badlands and I may not take it off-road initially. But, I have the last laugh, as it seems at least one of their Jeeps is always having some sort of problems.

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
40 here. 4-door for me, but because I actually like the way it looks over the two door. Looked really nice in person, and I'm sure with the Sas package its going to look amazing! Plus, extra space is always nice.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

30 w/ Partner. No kids. - 4 Door

Although I like the look of the 2D better - I just recently decided to go with the 4D.

Main reasons:
1. Larger fuel tank - Probably the biggest reason for me. I plan to travel quite a bit with this vehicle and I'm not one to make a lot of stops when traveling. So any extra range is an added bonus.

2. Storage room in the rear - Not really passenger wise as other than easy entry through dedicated rear doors space isn't much different. The Cargo area, however, is much improved.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
4 door. Kids love to do stuff with me and I love to do stuff with them. So I do anything I can to include them. Skiing, Hiking, climbing.

Wife like the idea of an open car with the shade of keeping the roof on.

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sixty and a 2 door. Somehow every vehicle I have is a 2 door. I like the larger doors on two doors and larger ingress / egress space to the B pillar.

jwvice

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Platinum F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
age 48 - 4 door. Hauling 3 teenage boys here and there including sports gear alot of the time. I know the 2 door is a more classic look. I personally like the look of the 4 door and will appreciate the added room.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4dr because it’s the first 4dr Bronco, they might discontinue later 🤷‍♂️. I can always get a 2dr later.

WhoaNelly

Big Bend
First Name
Viraj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, MV Agusta TV800
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2-Door for me. 35, Single and no kids. I rarely have more than 2 passengers in my cars. In any case, the backseat appears fairly useable for short trips. If we need more room, my friends have their 4-door vehicles as well. Besides, I also need to fit a motorcycle in my parking space, so the 2-door (or anything <175 inches) is needed.

EagleWorks

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
47 no kids - four door. A 2 dr just doesn’t have the cargo space for a yeti big enough to haul an quartered elk back from wherever I got it, let alone all the associated gear for harvesting said elk. If they offered a 2 door with extended cargo I’d be all over it.
Sponsored