Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Oh, yes!
Years ago, Neiman Marcus (a.k.a. "Needless Markup") issued thick, glossy Christmas catalogues of ridiculously high-priced conspicuous consumption gifts, like "His and Hers Lear Jets." A "His & Hers EV Broncos (Black and Pink)" would be perfectly in tune with that marketing gimmick. You could be sure they'd be tricked out in every possible way.
My serious point is that an EV Bronco would not be seen more than 100 miles off pavement--if that. Nor would your likely EV Bronco owner be either interested or competent to do so, but would happily park it in a conspicuous space at the country club and high-end mall.
I don't think we'll ever see a "Matt's Off-Road Recovery" video where he rescues an EV Bronco--or 😖 maybe we will?
Great fantasy renders, and thanks for starting a fascinating thread.
In all honesty, I'm curious if AI is being used to generate designs for modern cars with cues from their Heritage? I have no opinion on EVs at this point as I have not driven one nor owned one. In order to make an opinion I feel that I need to experience both ends of the spectrum here. Scout Motors is set on doing a 4 door as the technology isn't compact enough for a 2 door without compromising range. As the technology advanced who knows what we may see for range. However, I just read that a replaced battery for the new dodge pickup was north of 26k. Yikes!

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In all honesty, I'm curious if AI is being used to generate designs for modern cars with cues from their Heritage? I have no opinion on EVs at this point as I have not driven one nor owned one. In order to make an opinion I feel that I need to experience both ends of the spectrum here. Scout Motors is set on doing a 4 door as the technology isn't compact enough for a 2 door without compromising range. As the technology advanced who knows what we may see for range. However, I just read that a replaced battery for the new dodge pickup was north of 26k. Yikes!
I groan at an EV Scout. My first off-road experience was the original Scout 800A, three sticks, on the Sonora Desert. I was 18, summer job with a mineral research outfit: we ran wires out from a testing base. In those days, you drove true cross-country--over everything, as the crow flies, till we had 1/2-2 miles of wire pulled out. Now, after 60years, I'm back with a Badlands Sasquatch and enjoying myself thoroughly.
You're very good with your AI prompts. What software are you using?

OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I groan at an EV Scout. My first off-road experience was the original Scout 800A, three sticks, on the Sonora Desert. I was 18, summer job with a mineral research outfit: we ran wires out from a testing base. In those days, you drove true cross-country--over everything, as the crow flies, till we had 1/2-2 miles of wire pulled out. Now, after 60years, I'm back with a Badlands Sasquatch and enjoying myself thoroughly.
You're very good with your AI prompts. What software are you using?
I use a few. Wonder is the one that works best with prompts. I have a 71 Scout 800 right now that will be my next project in the spring. I'm volunteering at a body shop a few hours a week at the moment to get handy with body work as this will be a huge undertaking.

I love the story, that's what these vehicles are for, memories. I have a 2 year old son now and am considering selling my Tacoma for a 70s highboy. We now just stuff our kids in the back. I love those memories of riding up front on those bench seats.

Screenshot_20220917-140835_Messenger.jpg

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's an interesting concept - extra rotopax batteries for deep back country adventures?

We 'll need Jerry Cans with electrical power to recharge.

Roof rack isn't available of the sasquatch package with B&P goes live for this EV edition.

YetiBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow. Great job. Does the AI generate photos from other views like the side and back? My favorite is the Silver one with the FORD grill. To me it has the traditional bronco styling ques interpreted in a modern way.
Sponsored