Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone's generosity has been overwhelming. Thank you so much! I've lined everything up with the fire and rescue organization so we're set there. I will also be capturing any brief comments made in the donations to create a list of people and their thoughts that we can get to Alberts wife as well.
Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

Weā€™ve had a lot of ideas thrown around on how to honor Albert in our Colorado group. He was a genuinely good human who spent countless hours helping everyone here whether you were his customer or not. Weā€™ve decided to make this site wide so anyone who wants to chip in may do so. Me and @5280Bronco have taken the lead on this. I am purchasing flowers (2 bouquets) for his family and Nathan is organizing a general fund for a donation. The money will be used to cover the cost of the flowers and everything outside of that will be donated to the charity of his families choice which is, Denmark, Iowa, Fire & Rescue. I will post up which arrangements I purchased for everyone to see and we can update everyone of how much was donated in his name, the PayPal account will close on Friday at midnight. Thanks everyone!

The PayPal donation link is here:

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8AVbvCPadj

@elmystico has shirts made here:

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/In-Memory-of-Albert-by-elmystico/81806500.88ZX2

and stickers here:

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/81806500

Royalties will go towards a donation as well.

Here is the original link to @Zach@Granger post about Albert with the link to his memorial page. You may drop a unique message there for his family, make your own donation or order your own flowers if you choose to go that route!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-passing-of-albert-schmitz.18769/

Update:

Whoa!!! You guys and gals are awesome, your generosity is touching!

Flowers are ordered!

This is what is on the cards:

Our deepest condolences to you and your families, we
were all very sad to hear of his passing. May you find
strength and healing in the lord during this difficult
time. From all of Bronco6G and Granger customers, god bless

and

We all knew Albert as a kind, friendly and outgoing
individual. We enjoyed his passion and honesty he shared
with us over the past year. From all of us at Bronco6G god
bless and know we're thinking of you all during this time.

And this is what I chose:

A15BC9FA-3EAA-4F63-B4ED-419BE40B1BC7.jpeg
BB5D18E3-0AD4-4D7B-ACDC-C92CB7E5E0E0.jpeg
Ordered.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey everyone,

Weā€™ve had a lot of ideas thrown around on how to honor Albert in our Colorado group. He was a genuinely good human who spent countless hours helping everyone here whether you were his customer or not. Weā€™ve decided to make this site wide so anyone who wants to chip in may do so. Me and @5280Bronco have taken the lead on this. I am purchasing flowers (2 bouquets) for his family and Nathan is organizing a general fund for a donation. The money will be used to cover the cost of the flowers and everything outside of that will be donated to the charity of his families choice which is, Denmark, Iowa, Fire & Rescue. I will post up which arrangements I purchased for everyone to see and we can update everyone of how much was donated in his name, the PayPal account will close on Friday at midnight. Thanks everyone!

The PayPal donation link is here:

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8AVbvCPadj

@elmystico has shirts made here:

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/In-Memory-of-Albert-by-elmystico/81806500.88ZX2

and stickers here:

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/81806500

Royalties will go towards a donation as well.

Here is the original link to @Zach@Granger post about Albert with the link to his memorial page. You may drop a unique message there for his family, make your own donation or order your own flowers if you choose to go that route!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-passing-of-albert-schmitz.18769/

Update:

Whoa!!! You guys and gals are awesome, your generosity is touching!

Flowers are ordered!

This is what is on the cards:

Our deepest condolences to you and your families, we
were all very sad to hear of his passing. May you find
strength and healing in the lord during this difficult
time. From all of Bronco6G and Granger customers, god bless

and

We all knew Albert as a kind, friendly and outgoing
individual. We enjoyed his passion and honesty he shared
with us over the past year. From all of us at Bronco6G god
bless and know we're thinking of you all during this time.

And this is what I chose:

A15BC9FA-3EAA-4F63-B4ED-419BE40B1BC7.jpeg
BB5D18E3-0AD4-4D7B-ACDC-C92CB7E5E0E0.jpeg
Thank you @5280Bronco and @Bronco4lyfe85; very thoughtful and gracious!

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have all donated a substantial amount of money. With a little research we are donating to a very small town fire rescue with a population in the 400ā€™s. Iā€™m not sure why this is what they chose but the amount were going to be able to donate should be much more than they are used to seeing. Thanks everyone, youā€™re all kind and generous people!

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You have all donated a substantial amount of money. With a little research we are donating to a very small town fire rescue with a population in the 400ā€™s. Iā€™m not sure why this is what they chose but the amount were going to be able to donate should be much more than they are used to seeing. Thanks everyone, youā€™re all kind and generous people!
These small town Fire & Rescue orgs are usually staffed by very dedicated volunteers, and are usually in a perpetual need for money as they receive very little monies by way of their town councils. The money we send these good people will go a long way in helping them, and their small community of people. In my mind it's just like Albert to be thinking of the little communities (sometimes completely forgotten) that need the most help.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These small town Fire & Rescue orgs are usually staffed by very dedicated volunteers, and are usually in a perpetual need for money as they receive very little monies by way of their town councils. The money we send these good people will go a long way in helping them, and their small community of people. In my mind it's just like Albert to be thinking of the little communities (sometimes completely forgotten) that need the most help.
šŸ’Æ Jim. Growing up in a small community where my parents were Volunteers, I saw how any little bit of money helps. Also seeing the devastation in my small Oregon towns this past summer with wildfire just reinforces how important it is to support those small Fire&Rescue orgs. Albert's family choosing this as a memorial to him warms my heart and I am sure his too.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert grew up in that small town so it's very cool that his family chose it!

The generosity is heartwarming and I'm proud to be part of this community!

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

šŸ’Æ Jim. Growing up in a small community where my parents were Volunteers, I saw how any little bit of money helps. Also seeing the devastation in my small Oregon towns this past summer with wildfire just reinforces how important it is to support those small Fire&Rescue orgs. Albert's family choosing this as a memorial to him warms my heart and I am sure his too.
I understand Corey. Growing up my town was a small one. I mentioned in another post that our small local Rescue Squad saved my wife's life after a terrible head on. Her neck was broken, and with the right questions, and some delicate care she is alive today. I donated to them every year until they were absorbed into our now much larger towns EMT services. We live way to close to Charlotte, NC, and are being invaded by outsiders moving in from everywhere. Truth be told I hate it..........

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand Corey. Growing up my town was a small one. I mentioned in another post that our small local Rescue Squad saved my wife's life after a terrible head on. Her neck was broken, and with the right questions, and some delicate care she is alive today. I donated to them every year until they were absorbed into our now much larger towns EMT services. We live way to close to Charlotte, NC, and are being invaded by outsiders moving in from everywhere. Truth be told I hate it..........
Sounds like we are living the same experience in different states! Those small towns are disappearing rapidly sadly. Blessings to your wife and that local Squad that knew just what to do!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks so much for doing this. Chipped into the fund. He was a great person. Iā€™m honored to have known him even though it was for such a short time.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Again thanks for putting this together. I donated.
Sponsored