Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad I just found this post in time - Thank you for putting this together! Donation made, and I picked up a magnet and a couple stickers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad I just found this post in time - Thank you for putting this together! Donation made, and I picked up a magnet and a couple stickers.
Iā€™ll keep bumping it randomly so hopefully nobody misses it! Thanks for your generosity!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™ll keep bumping it randomly so hopefully nobody misses it! Thanks for your generosity!
Thank you so much for doing this!
Maybe we can do something again for Albert's birthday in November.šŸ˜šŸ™šŸ„°šŸ˜„

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just another little bump.....

mr. snuffleupagus

Badlands
First Name
Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

Weā€™ve had a lot of ideas thrown around on how to honor Albert in our Colorado group. He was a genuinely good human who spent countless hours helping everyone here whether you were his customer or not. Weā€™ve decided to make this site wide so anyone who wants to chip in may do so. Me and @5280Bronco have taken the lead on this. I am purchasing flowers (2 bouquets) for his family and Nathan is organizing a general fund for a donation. The money will be used to cover the cost of the flowers and everything outside of that will be donated to the charity of his families choice which is, Denmark, Iowa, Fire & Rescue. I will post up which arrangements I purchased for everyone to see and we can update everyone of how much was donated in his name, the PayPal account will close on Friday at midnight. Thanks everyone!

The PayPal donation link is here:

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8AVbvCPadj

@elmystico has shirts made here:

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/In-Memory-of-Albert-by-elmystico/81806500.88ZX2

and stickers here:

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/81806500

Royalties will go towards a donation as well.

Here is the original link to @Zach@Granger post about Albert with the link to his memorial page. You may drop a unique message there for his family, make your own donation or order your own flowers if you choose to go that route!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-passing-of-albert-schmitz.18769/

Update:

Whoa!!! You guys and gals are awesome, your generosity is touching!

From Zack: ā€œ
I would also like to pass along from my conversations with Albert's wife that she has been greatly encouraged by the showing of support. I sent her a link to the thread on Albert's passing so she could see the responses and commentary.

It is a very cool gesture and I know it has touched their family greatly.ā€

Flowers are ordered!

This is what is on the cards:

Our deepest condolences to you and your families, we
were all very sad to hear of his passing. May you find
strength and healing in the lord during this difficult
time. From all of Bronco6G and Granger customers, god bless

and

We all knew Albert as a kind, friendly and outgoing
individual. We enjoyed his passion and honesty he shared
with us over the past year. From all of us at Bronco6G god
bless and know we're thinking of you all during this time.

And this is what I chose:

A15BC9FA-3EAA-4F63-B4ED-419BE40B1BC7.jpeg
BB5D18E3-0AD4-4D7B-ACDC-C92CB7E5E0E0.jpeg
do you plan to make the new regional ā€œremembranceā€ sticks available?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do you plan to make the new regional ā€œremembranceā€ sticks available?
I can but unfortunately I will have to post them separately, due to the way RedBubble handles custom stickers. I can't upload them as a single sheet with six pre-cut round stickers. That obviously will drive the cost up for anyone who wants to buy more than one region.

I apologize if it seems like I'm adding these right as the fund-raiser winds down. Over 200 sticker sheets were just ordered this week, which is just amazing -- not to mention magnets, tote bags, t-shirts and hoodies! In my sig you can see what the total royalty amount is so far. These new designs didn't materialize until yesterday following a few requests for "local" versions of places forum members would be taking Albert's memory in their new Broncos. I know a lot of people are plumb stickered out :)

My promise stands: All royalties from Granger-related designs will continue to go to the fire & rescue unit selected by Albert's family in his memory.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bumpppp! Okay, Iā€™m in Vail now for the weekend so Iā€™m checking out. Thanks everyone for your donations! āœŒ + ā¤

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's what the group looks like:

Ford Bronco Albert Schmitz Memorial Fund B345TAcrossAmerica-01

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted to update that the Albert tribute items are still selling this morning!

I added the "regional" designs late yesterday evening and didn't really publicize them. Yet a handful of orders have already come in, including one just now for 20 stickers from a super bueno shopper in Missouri :)

Interestingly, the sales data I receive shows 27 states and one province represented as of now: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MN, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WY, AB.

So awesome.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$3300+ Way to go kids
Wanted to update that the Albert tribute items are still selling this morning!

I added the "regional" designs late yesterday evening and didn't really publicize them. Yet a handful of orders have already come in, including one just now for 20 stickers from a super bueno shopper in Missouri :)

Interestingly, the sales data I receive shows 27 states and one province represented as of now: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MN, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WY, AB.

So awesome.
That's good news Jon. I'm sure Albert is looking down, and smiling at the number of new friends he made in just a short period of time.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m honored to be part of this. I never in my wildest dreams thought it would go this well! When people are good, beautiful things can happen. Thank you all so much, youā€™ve given me some faith in humanity again. ā¤

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m honored to be part of this. I never in my wildest dreams thought it would go this well! When people are good, beautiful things can happen. Thank you all so much, youā€™ve given me some faith in humanity again. ā¤

I thought the same thing brother. Sometimes I get stuck in my own "little world", and forget that there are good/beautiful people all across this great country. And, this experience helped me peek out of the window of my little world, and see those good people.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok, just wanted to give everyone an update on the donation fund for Albert. It is now closed and I will be sending the funds early this week to the fire and rescue. We had a total of 97 people donate, with a combined total donation amount from all funds sources of $4500! Such a HUGE response. I know it will make a huge difference for the fire and rescue and will mean a lot to his family as well. I can't thank everyone enough for participating! Albert will be riding with all of us after we get our Broncos!
Sponsored