Sponsored

All Broncos are Priority 19 says dealer?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order is also a priority code 13. Have you learned what a priority code 13 means?
Sponsored

grapesie13

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just told me Priority code 9. Maybe he meant 19? All I can find is 1-9 are assigned by Ford

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just told me Priority code 9. Maybe he meant 19? All I can find is 1-9 are assigned by Ford
If true, congratulations, you have a high priority Bronco (referred to by some as "jumping the line").

Hopefully your dealer is correct and not simply misinformed or lying.

grapesie13

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If true, congratulations, you have a high priority Bronco (referred to by some as "jumping the line").

Hopefully your dealer is correct and not simply misinformed or lying.
Awesome - thanks much. I did ask him to confirm, dealer has been straight forward from get go & I was supposed to be in their original '21 allocation but had naughty list options. I'm a first day reservation so hoping you're right!

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1-9 are FORD CORP assigned.
Dealers assign priority codes to each order based on the Order Type. Stock orders are assigned priority codes 20-80, retail orders are assigned priority codes 10-19. Fleet orders are assigned special alpha numeric codes that represent a requested production week. The priority codes determine the order for which vehicle orders are to be selected and/or considered for scheduling.
Lower the number the higher the priority

Sponsored

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer put me at threat level midnight. It's a super secret code. You get a backpack right after you get that level. Then we cut each other's palms and took the blood oath. But I guarantee my bronco won't be here for another couple of months.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Priority code 1-9 are for special orders/editions. i.e. GT5s, GT, King ranch customs, f450 haulers with spec tow formats, salvaged rebuilds on rush, etc. No regular retail order is gonna be lower than 10, unless it is a custom. Given that you can’t order a custom bronco (raptor/ever are not custom) Id assume he meant 19. But either way, priority code only matters for the place in line at your dealer, not really anywhere else. Not withstanding supply constraints and dealer allocation, if you walked in and placed your order same day as another guy, identical build, and you were PC 10 and he was PC 11, you are gonna get pulled for production before that guy (again, ignoring constraints and allocation). That’s all, just a modifier for scheduling orders within a dealers order bank.

Blue oval forums has several threads that cover this ad nauseam. Sure it’s on here too.

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I placed a walk in order on 2/5 for a base 4 dr with many constraints (mic, 2.7l, Sasquatch) and got priority code 10. Not sure if it’s really 10 or if they give everyone that code. This was Sam Pack Ford in Lewisville, TX. Couldn’t tell you where in line I am or if they are a high allocation dealer.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have PO 10 from dealership A and PO 19 from B.

My salesman at dealership A didn't want to sign the purchase agreement so I submitted another order with dealership B. All documents look good and signed but couldn't push the PO to 10 from 19.

Apparently I'm about 100th in line lol.

Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
club 19 here

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everyday I learn a lil more! Code 19! Better than 99….. Ill just hang onto too that picture in my mind of it in the driveway! Hopefully before the rainy season starts here again! 🌧
Sponsored