First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it is not known what the recommended on road PSI is for the factory tires? Interesting, I had assumed it was 35 but reading y'all talk about it I'm realizing that was basically a baseless assumption.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it is not known what the recommended on road PSI is for the factory tires? Interesting, I had assumed it was 35 but reading y'all talk about it I'm realizing that was basically a baseless assumption.
Hopefully there will be a sticker on the door with that info. It'll most likely be different than the tire manufacturer's recommended pressure.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went for a ride this morning where we hunt turkeys and take the atv’s. Aired down to 16 and then aired back up when we were done to 38. I normally just air up to 36 but the gauge only goes by 5 lbs so I stopped when it said 40. It was actually 38 from the gauge I frequently use. So that was 22lbs of air at 5 minutes and 5 seconds. Roughly 4.5lbs of air a minute. The compressor gets hot like my smitty built did but it never quit and was really quiet comparatively. The air gun that came with my kit does not have a way to keep it constantly on so I tied a wire tie on it so I didn’t have to hold the trigger the whole time. I think the 400 would be faster by about a minute but it also will have a cool down cycle that I didn’t want. We timed all 4 tires and they were all the same. My CO2 tank airs my tires from 18-36 in one minute. Close to 5x faster but I have to get it filled once or twice a year for 20$ a pop.

DADC05B3-CF1E-474B-9428-23B4AEF12002.jpeg

E56D94DC-0115-4044-9B4A-D4F7531E74F7.jpeg

OverlandOnTheFly

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco, Quigley e350, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On my Taco I can bring my 285s from 15 to 32 psi in less then ten minutes with my twin arb compressor. Depending on temperature it’s right around a 90 count per tire. I love having mine hard mounted in place of the bed cubby, but it’s definitely a luxury. On the flip side not keen on it being exposed to the elements all the time.
Not sure where I’ll go with the Bronc.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are lots of air compressors to pick from. I just got a new one and will post how well it works. It is hard to compare because everyone has different size tires and different start and finish pressure.

Sponsored

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my son a Viair 300P for Christmas, he runs 32's on his 4Runner, we aired them down to 10 psi and it took the compressor 2 1/2 minutes to air back up to 35 psi. Did the test twice and got the same results.