Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you get a Big Bend BASE (without Sas, 2.7, or any upgrades) there may be a 1% chance you'll get a later '21 (maybe november or so) because you wont have any commodity restraints. Otherwise you're 100% on the MY22/23 train. The second they switch to MY22 there will be (at a minimum) 60k people ahead of you, not counting everyone who ordered between september-April.

That said, if you have the $$$ and can pay I have zero doubt that there will be Bronco's available this Summer. Id expect those will go for 10k over msrp at a bare minimum. If you don't mind it coming a little beat up as a test drive vehicle, I believe the dealer mannequins will be on sale around January, but I expect those to still be way over MSRP too since reservations will likely go through MY23.
Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No some place local in NY
If they are not offering you a deal, then you are leaving money on the table for no reason. I'm sure the drive to PA would be worth the savings. Just trying to help.

C.breakli

Outer Banks
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj and cx-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also reserved 4/1/21 but I'm in AZ so we'll see what happens! The dealership said they'll call me when time to convert and expecting 2022, if that helps. But they obviously don't know anything for sure and likely just wanting to keep things positive. I'm in no hurry, happy to have lots of time to save up for my first new car. Best of luck!

yabu00

Base
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Inifinit FX-35
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t know if your prospects are as bleak as others are saying. I’m an early reservation and a very early order for my dealer, but the dealer recently told me that they still have some 2021 slots left apparently.

Specifically, they have 70 orders with a total allocation of 60 2021s, and greater than 10 people in their allocation have already dropped back to 2022. The dealer told me that someone getting a base-base or big bend without Sasquatch would likely get a 2021. It all depends on your build.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Rdslams

Big Bend
First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade 2016 and Jeep Compass 2017
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If they are not offering you a deal, then you are leaving money on the table for no reason. I'm sure the drive to PA would be worth the savings. Just trying to help.
Sadly I haven't even went to order... how long did it take for your reservation to turn into order?

OP
OP

Rdslams

Big Bend
First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also reserved 4/1/21 but I'm in AZ so we'll see what happens! The dealership said they'll call me when time to convert and expecting 2022, if that helps. But they obviously don't know anything for sure and likely just wanting to keep things positive. I'm in no hurry, happy to have lots of time to save up for my first new car. Best of luck!
Same I ordered to late probably so 2022 it is... just waiting a year sucks but atleast I get to save more money up aswell and potentially better packages!

OP
OP

Rdslams

Big Bend
First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don’t know if your prospects are as bleak as others are saying. I’m an early reservation and a very early order for my dealer, but the dealer recently told me that they still have some 2021 slots left apparently.

Specifically, they have 70 orders with a total allocation of 60 2021s, and greater than 10 people in their allocation have already dropped back to 2022. The dealer told me that someone getting a base-base or big bend without Sasquatch would likely get a 2021. It all depends on your build.
Yeah I planned on getting BB, Sas, 2.7, MIC

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sadly I haven't even went to order... how long did it take for your reservation to turn into order?
They converted my reservation to an order on 3/19. That was when all of the 2021 reservations were supposed to be converted by. But I placed my res on 2/14/21 so I am just as far down the list as you. I am totally ok with that because it allows me more time to save up for exactly what I want. Plus it will allow me to see what the 21s are about and make changes if I want. Also, the 22 will have different colors to chose from (hoping for the elusive green). I suggest you hit up Chapmans Ford. It will save you quite a bit of money.

C.breakli

Outer Banks
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj and cx-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update- I put in my reservation 4/1/21 for outer banks 2 door. Just left the dealership from converting to order and putting the $1000 down. He said it will be the 2022 (which I knew already)

OP
OP

Rdslams

Big Bend
First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update- I put in my reservation 4/1/21 for outer banks 2 door. Just left the dealership from converting to order and putting the $1000 down. He said it will be the 2022 (which I knew already)
Yeah I haven't went to the dealer yet but I called Ford and they said my time stamp would be a MY22. I don't mind it being MY22 as bugs and other stuff will be figured out like the roof rack issue. I can now save up more money. Waiting a full year or more is sad though!
Sponsored