Sponsored

Am I the only one annoyed by interior storage?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interior storage is on the low side for me, even with leather the 4 cup holders are also if I'm comparing to my other vehicles (F150, Excursion and 300C). but it's actually better than the other convertible I drive in the summer a 72 Oldsmobile that has little storage and 0 cup holders. So all in all it could be worse.

I didn't realize how much crap I keep in my vehicles until I went to buy extras of said crap for the Bronco 😂

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We both live in arctic environments, so in short, quite a bit. Jump box, battery cables, tow strap, ratchet straps, winter gear, boots, winter hat, shackles, trailer hitch, towels, first aid kit. That's the basics.
Most of what you just mentioned wouldn't fit in any glove box, or center console or door/seat pocket anyway....?
Plano box or two 👍

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I checked out a couple 2 doors I was vary disappointed with the lack of storage and how small the center console was . My 2016 jeep Cherokee as lots of storage that I love and a bigger center console the the Bronco.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't have a wireless charger BUT I use the netting on the door to hang my sunglasses and clip my garage door opener.
I have a hard top, and I put my sunglasses and an extra mask in the spaces between the bar and the top above the driver side door.

The cargo net in th door works really well with the top off. Smaller, light stuff doesn't blow around. I have come to appreciate that detail.

Last edited:

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love it! Less cubbies to squirrel things away means less junk in your car… less is more to me in this arena
Agree with this. the idea is you use the MOLLE system and keep the car organized ,feeling and looking good. I cant tell you how many cars filled with junk in every little pocket or cubby . i would rather keep it nice.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
pay 600 bucks lock box to hold 300 bucks of stuff
Your not the first to say something like that.
1) It was a gift for Christmas from my wife.
2) That pic was taken immediately following install.
3) Not that it's your concern, but what you see is not what currently resides in the box.
But THANK YOU for your concern about what I store in my expensive box, bolted inside my bronco. I will sleep much better tonight knowing that you have my back.

Last edited:

Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much stuff are you guys carrying? Never understood the interior storage complaint on vehicles. Bring a backpack.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your not the first to say something like that.
1) It was a gift for Christmas from my wife.
2) That pic was taken immediately following install.
3) Not that it's your concern, but what you see is not what currently resides in the box.
But THANK YOU for your concern about what I store in my expensive box, bolted inside my paid off bronco. I will sleep much better tonight knowing that you have my back.
I actually was not about you really ,I did even know if that was yours or not but I was really talking about everyone because I seen others post pics of theres or that floor volt that was nothing worth locking up .but I am so glad you let me know your Bronco is paid off like i get give a crap

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much stuff are you guys carrying? Never understood the interior storage complaint on vehicles. Bring a backpack.
For me, it was about the ability to store and semi-secure purchased items while out and about with the top down. Otherwise, air compressors and accessories reside inside the box I installed.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually was not about you really ,I did even know if that was yours or not but I was really talking about everyone because I seen others post pics of theres or that floor volt that was nothing worth locking up .but I am so glad you let me know your Bronco is paid off like i get give a crap
Your Welcome