Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My hard top from Anderson Composites, purchased thru BMC Extreme made it in today, just in time for missing Super Celebration East LOL.

It took longer to take everything out of the box then to put it on my Bronco.

Fit and Finish is easily better than factory. The Line-X type coating is black with a satin shine to it.

The Delrin machined "L" latches are super nice and in all honesty the quilted interior panels are quiet and upscale.

Only glitch was that the two plastic covers for the hinges were MIA, but a quick call to Anderson straightened that out!

All in all? Definitely worth the $6500. Minus what I sold the soft top for and the Points from Ford for changing my Modular Hard Top, I think I'm in it around $2K. And of course I've been driving it since 09/21!

Michael

Do you feel like it matches the fenders? All I want is for the hardtop to match the other non painted surfaces. Lol
It's a little blacker than the fenders... Stand by I'll try to get you a shot

Actually it’s closer than the pic shows.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good shots. Anything notable about the interior finish--would an image or two there help us?

Not to hijack your thread, I see you have the iAG removable steps. I took mine on a trail and scraped off the powdercoat in a couple of spots. :cautious: I wirebrushed them (in a few other places on the underside, too), and applied Rustoleum (spray) truck bed liner. They look good now. Hope they wear well.

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good shots. Anything notable about the interior finish--would an image or two there help us?

Not to hijack your thread, I see you have the iAG removable steps. I took mine on a trail and scraped off the powdercoat in a couple of spots. :cautious: I wirebrushed them (in a few other places on the underside, too), and applied Rustoleum (spray) truck bed liner. They look good now. Hope they wear well.
Added the photos!

I returned them after they rusted and they sent me a new pair. I immediately had them Line-X’d so that’s not going to be a problem and the Hard Top matches them.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My hard top from Anderson Composites, purchased thru BMC Extreme made it in today, just in time for missing Super Celebration East LOL.

Fit and Finish is easily better than factory. The Line-X type coating is black with a satin shine to it.

The Delrin machined "L" latches are super nice and in all honesty the quilted interior panels are quiet and upscale.

Only glitch was that the two plastic covers for the hinges were MIA, but a quick call to Anderson straightened that out!

All in all? Definitely worth the $6500. Minus what I sold the soft top for and the Points from Ford for changing my Modular Hard Top, I think I'm in it around $2K. And of course I've been driving it since 09/21!

Michael

View attachment 503034

View attachment 503035

View attachment 503042 View attachment 503051 View attachment 503050 View attachment 503049
Looks nice! Do you know what these are made of, and how the weight compares to factory?

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any popping and creaking like in the OEM ones?

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Michael

View attachment 503034

View attachment 503035

View attachment 503042 View attachment 503051 View attachment 503050 View attachment 503049
Do you feel like it matches the fenders? All I want is for the hardtop to match the other non painted surfaces. Lol

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to check out Birddog Overlands top this week. Great quality! You will enjoy this too for many years to come.
I was parked right by Jody in the Indiana Broncos section, visited him daily to check it out, knowing it was enroute!!!

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to hear about the decibel readings with this top at highway speeds.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a little blacker than the fenders... Stand by I'll try to get you a shot

Actually it’s closer than the pic shows.

Ford Bronco Anderson Composites Hard Top Installed Photos & Feedback !!! IMG_6717

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to hear about the decibel readings with this top at highway speeds.
It’s a Bronco. It’s a brick. It’s loud. Is it less than a soft top, yes.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a Bronco. It’s a brick. It’s loud. Is it less than a soft top, yes.
Oh I'm sure it's better than a soft top. I'd just be interested in hearing how their interior sound insulation works vs the MIC. Ford hasn't done a fantastic job with MIC quality control and it's really hit or miss on if you get a noisy top or not.

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks nice! Do you know what these are made of, and how the weight compares to factory?
They are all fiberglass with a "Line-X" type coating. When I see someone from the Club, I'll check that weight out for you.
Sponsored