Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While I don't think it's "all the way there" in terms of what I'd want / look for at the price point, I do commend Anderson for crushing it on these early runs. Exactly what we need in the aftermarket, will only drive improvements in their own offerings and across the board from here on out!
Sponsored

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My hard top from Anderson Composites, purchased thru BMC Extreme made it in today, just in time for missing Super Celebration East LOL.

It took longer to take everything out of the box then to put it on my Bronco.

Fit and Finish is easily better than factory. The Line-X type coating is black with a satin shine to it.

The Delrin machined "L" latches are super nice and in all honesty the quilted interior panels are quiet and upscale.

Only glitch was that the two plastic covers for the hinges were MIA, but a quick call to Anderson straightened that out!

All in all? Definitely worth the $6500. Minus what I sold the soft top for and the Points from Ford for changing my Modular Hard Top, I think I'm in it around $2K. And of course I've been driving it since 09/21!

Michael

View attachment 503034

View attachment 503035

View attachment 503042 View attachment 503051 View attachment 503050 View attachment 503049

It's a little blacker than the fenders... Stand by I'll try to get you a shot

Actually it’s closer than the pic shows.

View attachment 503073
Looks good, like the interior as well.

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks nice, like the interior as well.

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll add a couple things since I finally got around to installing my top a couple days ago. Overall the fit and finish was top notch. And it’s a huge improvement over the soft top. Very happy with deciding to purchase it.

Mine did come with one front panel that someone got a little excited with some glue and got it on the headliner but it wiped off no problem. Also need to be careful plugging in the electrical connector and support both plugs. I broke the tab piece that holds the plug in place on the top. Basically is just a piece of plastic glued onto the top. Also the rear glass seal is coming off. Not sure if it’s my tailgate closing too tight or the tape they used didn’t stick well?

The back part of the top is fairly light. I was able to pick it up and press it over my head to set it on my bronco no problem.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

obviously you need the hard top brackets, but do we have to remove the soft top brackets and the window slits on the sides?
I'm assuming yes, but you know what they say about assuming anything, especially online.

Sponsored

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

obviously you need the hard top brackets, but do we have to remove the soft top brackets and the window slits on the sides?
I'm assuming yes, but you know what they say about assuming anything, especially online.
You’re correct that you need to remove those. And the kit from Anderson comes with the hardtop brackets and bolts.

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the headliner removable? or glued to the hardtop? Thinking to add more heat/noise isolation on top of it.
Sponsored