Reaction score
Website
allterrainnation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco - 2024 Mustang GT performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was parked right by Jody in the Indiana Broncos section, visited him daily to check it out, knowing it was enroute!!!
Yeah finally we get to see an aftermarket top!!
it’s pretty nice
Sponsored

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My hard top from Anderson Composites, purchased thru BMC Extreme made it in today, just in time for missing Super Celebration East LOL.

It took longer to take everything out of the box then to put it on my Bronco.

Fit and Finish is easily better than factory. The Line-X type coating is black with a satin shine to it.

The Delrin machined "L" latches are super nice and in all honesty the quilted interior panels are quiet and upscale.

Only glitch was that the two plastic covers for the hinges were MIA, but a quick call to Anderson straightened that out!

All in all? Definitely worth the $6500. Minus what I sold the soft top for and the Points from Ford for changing my Modular Hard Top, I think I'm in it around $2K. And of course I've been driving it since 09/21!

Michael

View attachment 503034

View attachment 503035

View attachment 503042 View attachment 503051 View attachment 503050 View attachment 503049

It's a little blacker than the fenders... Stand by I'll try to get you a shot

Actually it’s closer than the pic shows.

View attachment 503073
Looks like a great alternative and thanks for being an early adopter and sharing this post. Quick follow-up: where did you get those lower rocker Badlands graphics?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a great alternative and thanks for being an early adopter and sharing this post. Quick follow-up: where did you get those lower rocker Badlands graphics?
I designed them and had them made locally, Don't Drive Naked in Indianapolis. Since I already paid to have the artwork created I gave them permission for anyone to order them! Enjoy!

Same as my hood...

Mg

Ford Bronco Anderson Composites Hard Top Installed Photos & Feedback !!! tempImages7bFpc

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks nice, getting ready to place my order. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the texture, but I'm sure I will get used to it.

I wonder how many tops they can build before they run out of headliner from Jeffrey Epstein's airplane?

Last edited:

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I agree $6500 is way too much money for this top if it was perfectly smooth and paintable and it had built-in sound dampening maybe.

But some cheesy Line-X coating, and the “going out of style in a week” Bentley stitched floppy cloth sound deading does not look good at all.

Hell, if I had an OEM top with the small cracks, lines, imperfections etc. I could just pay $800 to get it line-xed and it would look just like this one.

For $7500 you could get a Ursa Minor camper top it’s made 100 times better and you can sleep in it. https://ursaminorvehicles.com/b30-bronco-pop-top.html

Last edited:

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My hard top from Anderson Composites, purchased thru BMC Extreme made it in today, just in time for missing Super Celebration East LOL.

It took longer to take everything out of the box then to put it on my Bronco.

Fit and Finish is easily better than factory. The Line-X type coating is black with a satin shine to it.

The Delrin machined "L" latches are super nice and in all honesty the quilted interior panels are quiet and upscale.

Only glitch was that the two plastic covers for the hinges were MIA, but a quick call to Anderson straightened that out!

All in all? Definitely worth the $6500. Minus what I sold the soft top for and the Points from Ford for changing my Modular Hard Top, I think I'm in it around $2K. And of course I've been driving it since 09/21!

Michael

View attachment 503034

View attachment 503035

View attachment 503042 View attachment 503051 View attachment 503050 View attachment 503049

It's a little blacker than the fenders... Stand by I'll try to get you a shot

Actually it’s closer than the pic shows.

View attachment 503073
Any thoughts on weight comparison to OEM? Trying to decide if the top lift pro will still be able to support and remove it.

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any thoughts on weight comparison to OEM? Trying to decide if the top lift pro will still be able to support and remove it.
Works fine!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree $6500 is way too much money for this top if it was perfectly smooth and paintable and it had built-in sound dampening maybe.

But some cheesy Line-X coating, and the “going out of style in a week” Bentley stitched floppy cloth sound deading does not look good at all.

Hell, if I had an OEM top with the small cracks, lines, imperfections etc. I could just pay $800 to get it line-xed and it would look just like this one.

For $7500 you could get a Ursa Minor camper top it’s made 100 times better and you can sleep in it. https://ursaminorvehicles.com/b30-bronco-pop-top.html
lol, thanks for your knowledgeable opinion. Now go jump on another thread where someone thinks it’s worth it 🤦🏻‍♂️.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not digging the asphalt finish.

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not digging the asphalt finish.
My favorite part. Matches the Line-X on my side steps. Glad they did it that way along with all the other features.
Sponsored