First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My favorite part. Matches the Line-X on my side steps. Glad they did it that way along with all the other features.
If it matches your build then it’s cool.
Sponsored

BespokeBronco

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2015 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I designed them and had them made locally, Don't Drive Naked in Indianapolis. Since I already paid to have the artwork created I gave them permission for anyone to order them! Enjoy!

Same as my hood...

Mg

tempImages7bFpc.png
Ford Bronco Anderson Composites Hard Top Installed Photos & Feedback !!! IMG_2812
So I reached out to the company that made your graphics and this was their response… so basically they won’t make or sell the design…

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Anderson Composites Hard Top Installed Photos & Feedback !!! IMG_2812
So I reached out to the company that made your graphics and this was their response… so basically they won’t make or sell the design…
Sorry to hear that!
If you go to a local place I'm sure they can copy mine.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. Just don’t like such a rough texture. Makes no sense to me. Doesn’t make it bad. Just my opinion.
It’s actually not rough, it’s all smooth it out. It’s just bumpy if that makes sense. more like a pebble grain finish.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yeah because there are so many people lined up to buy soft tops… 😆. NO ONE is buying a soft top unless theirs rips to shreds (still another year before that starts happening) nevermind a soft top for 4305 🤣😂. They look hideous. Wrinkles all over, it doesnt look like it was made for the truck.
Maybe the maths are not your strongest suite …. He used + or - $1,500 for a price on the soft top.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree $6500 is way too much money for this top if it was perfectly smooth and paintable and it had built-in sound dampening maybe.

But some cheesy Line-X coating, and the “going out of style in a week” Bentley stitched floppy cloth sound deading does not look good at all.

Hell, if I had an OEM top with the small cracks, lines, imperfections etc. I could just pay $800 to get it line-xed and it would look just like this one.

For $7500 you could get a Ursa Minor camper top it’s made 100 times better and you can sleep in it. https://ursaminorvehicles.com/b30-bronco-pop-top.html
Yes its expensive, but I would give a lot more credibility of the reviews from the folks that have purchased and installed this top over your opinion that is based on what?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes its expensive, but I would give a lot more credibility of the reviews from the folks that have purchased and installed this top over your opinion that is based on what?
I agree, just Haters. Their life sucks so they feel better for a moment hating on someone else.

But if you do a little research on the person you find how they are in another thread waiting on another companies hard top. 😂, oh well Coke or Pepsi so we’ll let them wait on the other and in the meantime they hijack the thread cause they can.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The same people griping about the pricing had no issue paying $5-10K in dealer mark-ups. I'll admit it would be more palatable at $4K or so but as most know it costs $$$ to play. I know one thing, if/when I buy another newer Bronco in a few years I'll be keeping the top to transfer.

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The same people griping about the pricing had no issue paying $5-10K in dealer mark-ups. I'll admit it would be more palatable at $4K or so but as most know it costs $$$ to play. I know one thing, if/when I buy another newer Bronco in a few years I'll be keeping the top to transfer.
Hopefully by then the Modular Top will be out!

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats on being one of the first. Appreciate the review. I am kicking myself for waiting so long to pull the trigger. Waiting to see ADV reviews. Hopefully all hard tops ship soon. Pls update thread I’m the next weeks to come with any more insight.

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on being one of the first. Appreciate the review. I am kicking myself for waiting so long to pull the trigger. Waiting to see ADV reviews. Hopefully all hard tops ship soon. Pls update thread I’m the next weeks to come with any more insight.
Been a week now, had them all on and off a bunch of times, getting a little easier to close them.
When you flex the body you do hear the same click as theOEM, people wanted to know.
People have commented on the color and how it matches everything a little better than OEM … steps, bumpers, flares.

Bought the Sticker Fab covers for the rear defogger connection. All hard tops should have them.

Also hooked up the water and wiper connections. Never used them, worked the first time trying.
Sponsored