First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just dropped my Bronco off at Auto Addicts to have it installed, but I installed one of the front pieces to get an idea of how it looks.

There was a quality issue with the white paint around the side rear windows. Apparently this is an issue Anderson is aware of and I’m going to need to take it to an auto body shop to have it corrected, but otherwise it looks great. Quality is so much better than MIC.

Ford Bronco Anderson Composites white top delivered & installed photos! IMG_3693

Here's the photos of the top still in it's packaging at Auto Addicts. In the last pic, you can see the issue around the side windows. Basically they did some taping and painting and whoever did it at Anderson just didn't do a great job of this detail oriented work. Which, at this price, is an inexcusable error. But luckily we came to terms so that I can have it fixed by a body shop on my own time without being out of pocket.

123_1-2-jpeg.jpg

123_1-3-jpeg.jpg

123_1-4-jpeg.jpg

123_1-5-jpeg.jpg

123_1-jpeg.jpg

Installation complete

123_1-jpeg.jpg

123_1-jpeg.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

hopefully this is a good sign...out of curiosity, when did you order?

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP

Busyhands

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make sure to ask for photos of the side rear windows. The paint around mine looks a little janky — in contrast to the high build quality on the rest of the top — but it’s about to be ski season and I can fix it later.

Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just dropped my Bronco off at Auto Addicts to have it installed, but I installed one of the front pieces to get an idea of how it looks.
There was a quality issue with the white paint around the side rear windows. Apparently this is an issue Anderson is aware of and I’m going to need to take it to an auto body shop to have it corrected, but otherwise it looks great. Quality is so much better than MIC.

IMG_3693.jpeg
I recognize that smog check. Corner of Orangethorpe and State College. I thought you were at Dependable Offroad at first, but it’s a little further away. Never knew that place (Auto Addicts) existed.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make sure to ask for photos of the side rear windows. The paint around mine looks a little janky — in contrast to the high build quality on the rest of the top — but it’s about to be ski season and I can fix it later.
So the build quality is so much better than the MIC, except around the rear windows. Or do all mic tops have issues around the windows too? And by all i mean except the two i own?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the build quality is so much better than the MIC, except around the rear windows. Or do all mic tops have issues around the windows too? And by all i mean except the two i own?
You beat me to it. The build quality is better than MIC but then it isn’t. Um, for the cost of that top I would think the paint wouldn’t look “.janky”. I hope once the Jankiness is corrected they enjoy the top.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Busyhands

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's the photos of the top still in it's packaging at Auto Addicts. In the last pic, you can see the issue around the side windows. Basically they did some taping and painting and whoever did it at Anderson just didn't do a great job of this detail oriented work. Which, at this price, is an inexcusable error. But luckily we came to terms so that I can have it fixed by a body shop on my own time without being out of pocket.
Ford Bronco Anderson Composites white top delivered & installed photos! 123_1 2
Ford Bronco Anderson Composites white top delivered & installed photos! 123_1 3
Ford Bronco Anderson Composites white top delivered & installed photos! 123_1 4
Ford Bronco Anderson Composites white top delivered & installed photos! 123_1 5
Ford Bronco Anderson Composites white top delivered & installed photos! 123_1

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! The paint around the windows and on the edges looks terrible.

amjump

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for sharing, I’ve been curious if these were ever gonna materialize. Shame for it to arrive with a visible defect after such a long wait.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The texture isn't as bad as I thought. I kinda dig it.
Click this picture so it will zoom. The paint and edges look like hot garbage. No quality control. I'd be pretty pissed.

123_1-jpeg.jpg
Sponsored