Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Exactly, I don’t have a choice if I want one in our driveway! My wife, kids and dog all have to fit. Plus I plan on doing some over landing so I’ll need the room in the 4 door.

@Felix808 your right, that 4 dr stance will look equally as bad a$$!
I would not have owned a Wrangler for the very same reasons if it had not come as a JKUR. It’s pretty cool to be the rugged dad with the dog and kids!
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had thought a Ford rep had ruled out a factory lift in one of the Q&A sessions...BUT , i think it may be/become a dealer installed set up.
Just a gut feeling from whatever info I have read the past few weeks.
It would be so much easier for it to be a factory option. That way we wouldn't have to pay for any additional parts we wouldn't need and labor to have it reinstalled. If its true that it will only be a factory installed option im sure more people will go aftermarket since it will be a less expensive.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

More discussions from the link I posted above, here is a search of that thread for the word "watts", more at those posts.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/search/130137/?q=Watts&t=post&c[thread]=2550&o=date
I read those, but haven't keep up on the newer content.
Just wondering why you'd need the Watts, despite it being depicted as such with the 37's?
If you don't know, thats fine. It's a solid rear axle, if the factory is sending out rigs with 35's what could be so damming about 37's to facilitate the need for the Watts rear end stuff?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I read those, but haven't keep up on the newer content.
Just wondering why you'd need the Watts, despite it being depicted as such with the 37's?
If you don't know, thats fine. It's a solid rear axle, if the factory is sending out rigs with 35's what could be so damming about 37's to facilitate the need for the Watts rear end stuff?
Not sure, but speculation, based on rumors of a Bronco Warthog / Raptor / Braptor in MY22 or MY23, maybe this is the prototype hiding in plain sight.

robbyreneeward

Badlands
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge truck. Bronco on order.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks sweet!! Bigger tires always look better. I totally understand The argument about a daily driver, better gas milage, or cheaper when you have to buy a new set. I wouldn’t go bigger then 37’s because of price but maybe go bigger once the kids are gone.
buddy of mine that sells tires recommended these. Don’t know much about them, but they’re not astronomical.

F28291A8-2AD0-4EBB-B314-EAE655338FC1.png

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It would be so much easier for it to be a factory option. That way we wouldn't have to pay for any additional parts we wouldn't need and labor to have it reinstalled. If its true that it will only be a factory installed option im sure more people will go aftermarket since it will be a less expensive.
I believe it would slow down production too much to have it installed as a factory option. Most folks (myself included) are hoping the 2 inch lift is offered as a dealer installed option so that the suspension stays under warranty (like Jeep and dealer installed Mopar lift). Going aftermarket kills that. Warranty is important to some, others not so much. I've had my fair share of mod'ed rigs so I'd like this one to stay legit. If 37's are not a reality on the Bronco, I am going Rubicon. I wheel my rigs and really want better clearance than I've had in the past. 37's are a requirement for me.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m just wishing the Sasquatch pkg came with BFG KM3s instead of those $&@% Goodyears.
Exact reason Im not going with Badlands Sasquatch now. Not gonna pay for a package to get worse tires than the standard Badlands.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why are people thinking there's going to be 37s and a 2" lift from the factory lol
Prob the same reason some people think that talking about pineapple pizza makes Ford release new info.
It’s fun to imagine cool stuff.

stobronco

Outer Banks
First Name
STO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Man, every time I see this 2 dr with the 37s and the extra lift I keep questioning my decision on ordering a 4 dr. This 2 dr looks so damn good!
I totally get where you're coming from flipping back and forth between which route to go. But after having back-to-back 2 doors, they're a pain when you're the driver and you have more than 1 occupant in the vehicle. But if it's a solo ride or you and one other, it's the best.