Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I combined Mabett with the factory side steps. Coverage seems good.

I don't need rock rails; I'm a dirt or mud person, not a rock crawler.
Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just FYI the Mabett and IAG mud flaps appear to be the same aside from the logos (and maybe some slight hardware changes, not sure), so if you're concerned about the coverage on the Mabett mud flaps you'll have the same issue with the IAG and vice versa.
I parked next to one with the IAGs a couple weeks ago, and can confirm they are the same primary mold. I can't speak to materials (didn't touch them), but they appeared to be similar. I wish I would have taken a picture

OP
OP

Blue Oval

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I parked next to one with the IAGs a couple weeks ago, and can confirm they are the same primary mold. I can't speak to materials (didn't touch them), but they appeared to be similar. I wish I would have taken a picture

Thank you and thank you to WheresMyBronco for pointing this out. Looks like I’ll be going with RockBlokz.

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Even on dirt trails rock sliders are nice there are rocks everywhere.

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had a front set of Mabetts but the hardware sucked and I didn't like that the bracket bolted to the aluminum front fender. Catching anything on them isn't gonna be pretty for your fender. I ended up with Rokblokz and the coverage is great but them not sitting straight bothers my OCD for how much I paid for them. If I had it to do over I'd probably use the OEM F250 flat flaps people were using or another brand that uses the crash bar for mounting.
Ford Bronco Another thread about mud flaps. Bronco

Sponsored
OP
OP

Blue Oval

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well now I’m frustrated. I’m trying to order from the Rokblokz website and it won’t let me place the item in my cart. I’ve tried from both my iPad and desktop. I wonder it they are out of stock. Altough it doesn’t say they are out of stock. I sent and email to them but I don’t expect to hear anything from them until Monday.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well now I’m frustrated. I’m trying to order from the Rokblokz website and it won’t let me place the item in my cart. I’ve tried from both my iPad and desktop. I wonder it they are out of stock. Altough it doesn’t say they are out of stock. I sent and email to them but I don’t expect to hear anything from them until Monday.
So what you are saying is you are blocked by Rokblokz. Seems like they are doing what they say! :p

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My personal experience with the F+R IAG is the coverage is good for rain. Allows some mud up the rear door and fender. My hardware is showing some rust though and has orange pooling. Not sure if anyone else has that or I just got some poor bolts/washers.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went with IAG. Easy to install and clean looking.

Ford Bronco Another thread about mud flaps. 20221201_160455
Looks great! I’m not a serious off roader. Unfortunately, I have a gravel driveway. Just want to keep the rock chips to a minimum.

Sponsored

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My delivery should be Monday or Tuesday of this week. The problem for me is I live out in the desert on a ungraded gravel road, therefore I most definitely need front mud flaps just to take the girl home. I was shocked at the price gouging for aftermarket mud flaps, so I got the cheapest ones I could find (weather tech).
after she’s home I plan to fab up my own quality front flaps to replace the weather tech flaps.
note:
all the reviews about the weather tech gap on the bronco Sasquatch has not been an issue, and I hope that’s true for me.
good luck on your choice…

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the front-only bronco gatorbacks, happy with them, seem durable, but yes, pricey

Also work great as snow/slush flaps in winter to help keep the side step cleaner

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the front-only bronco gatorbacks, happy with them, seem durable, but yes, pricey

Also work great as snow/slush flaps in winter to help keep the side step cleaner
Do the gatorbacks fit with the factory step/running board? I saw there were multiple versions on Ford's site, which made it a bit more confusing.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do the gatorbacks fit with the factory step/running board? I saw there were multiple versions on Ford's site, which made it a bit more confusing.
Hmmm, not sure, if the product details on the Ford accessory page don't mention it.

I had them put on at delivery/pickup and then I later added the IAG EZ step....full length version on my 2DR without issue
Sponsored