Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. Will you post a pic and observations when you install? -maybe tag me? I'm interested in some. Was leaning toward the Rockblokz because of the quick release feature. But they are sold out. Thanks.
Sure, no problem.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the gatorbacks for the front only for my BL from Sharptrucks.com, they are not Ford branded (which I very much prefer). Still expensive, but still the only ones I like and I got tired of waiting for other companies. Already have some paint chips on the doors.
They are massive and I like that I can remove the lower part if I need more clearance, takes seconds to do.
Price is crazy, but so is the price for just about all add ons that are of good quality.

I figured I can always swap them out if I see something I like better eventually, sell these at a small loss and have my paint protected for now. And no ugly rooster tail of dirt on the doors either.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I for one just bought some $30 Plasticolor flaps and am gonna mount them on a piece of angle bolted to the crash bar mount like a few others did here. Looks far better than most vendor options. The Rokblokz look good but again are just to pricey for mudflaps.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for digging this up and sharing. This was the info I was looking for. The fact that he writes that he wishes they were a little bit longer was what I needed to know. I've got a little bit of height and some poke. Because the Rockblokz have a bunch of different coverage sizes, I think I might wait for those largest ones to be available.

Honestly, I think they are going to look hideous with the larger size. But I think I want that coverage.

Sponsored

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Duster44

Black Diamond
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500/2016 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered a front set of the Rekgen Trophy Sport Mud Flaps for $90. Rekgen currently only has the set for the front available and you have to e-mail or call them to place an order. Mine are scheduled to arrive today.

What color did you order? Black or the Gray? Not sure which color would match the fender flares the best. I tried calling them but no answer. Please let me know once you receive your shipment.

Thanks,

Dusty

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO $900 goes a long way towards better tires that don't chuck gravel so bad. No mud flap here and neither my K02s and now the ATZs really throw rocks.

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the Gatorback fronts for $250, they're well built and work just fine. (y)

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a front set of the Rekgen Trophy Sport Mud Flaps for $90. Rekgen currently only has the set for the front available and you have to e-mail or call them to place an order. Mine are scheduled to arrive today.
Please let us know how the fit and post photo

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got lucky and found a new set of Gatorbacks on Ebay for $170 for each pair. The front set did not have the cut out for rock rails, so I had to cut the opening in them, but no big deal. There are no complaints from me as they work well. I would not have paid full price for them though.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What color did you order? Black or the Gray? Not sure which color would match the fender flares the best. I tried calling them but no answer. Please let me know once you receive your shipment.

Thanks,

Dusty
I purchased black on black. Here is a picture from @Blaylock1988 that shows the black flaps attached with the Sasquatch flares.

20220415_203049-jpg.jpg

gpa9504

Outer Banks
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought a full set of the Weathertech mudflaps. I put the fronts on after my first drive. Stuff was flying up on the doors (I have Sasquatch). These seem to work very good- definitely fit nicely and easy to put on. I will put on the rears soon... I guess one big negative for folks may be the hard plastic rather than soft (for rock crawling and such). But they work for me...
Sponsored