Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a set on my 2019 raptor for less than a month and replaced with gatorbacks. I didn't like the insubstantial way that they installed. We're definitely not very heavy duty either. But at least they will be another option for people.
OK good to know thanks for the feedback.
Sponsored

Winni Made

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are the options for mudflaps with factory rock rails? (That do require cutting holes in something). I’ve had my bronco for a few hours and can already tell it’s going to an issue here in NH. Throwing a ton of slush and salt and sand!

First Name
dvd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In the words of the prophet Spinal Tap on your mud flaps conundrum.

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'
That's what I said
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em
Big bottom drive me out of my mind
How could I leave this behind?

I met her on Monday, 'twas my lucky bun day
You know what I mean
I love her each weekday, each velvety cheek day
You know what I mean

My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game is waiting there inside her tights, yeah

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about mud flaps, my girl's got 'em
Big bottom drive me out of my mind
How could I leave this behind?

We love her as she be.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey, same here, I want mud flaps, too! I ordered front & back mud flaps from Granger Ford's Parts Department, and they are suppose to mount them when my Big Bend w/Side Steps arrives from MAP's storage lot! If they can't mount the fronts due to the Side Steps, I may have to go to an after-market mud flap! Does anyone out there who has received their Bronco have mud flaps w/Side Steps? My Bronco will be a daily "Mall Crawler," so no off-roading here!
NO flaps fit with the steps. Either you cut a hole to allow for step protrusion, or you reverse/backwards install the steps. Some cut the tip of the steps off, too. Lots of threads when you use the search option. <wink-wink>

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What are the options for mudflaps with factory rock rails? (That do require cutting holes in something). I’ve had my bronco for a few hours and can already tell it’s going to an issue here in NH. Throwing a ton of slush and salt and sand!
Ford has some. Gatorback has some.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They contacted me via IG and they have a dealer that is willing to modify the factory step for fitment. Truck Hardware was not allowed to modify the Bronco when creating their flaps for fitment. I contacted them and suggested modification to the step a while ago and they have found a dealer willing to do so and document the process.
Gatorback has instructions to flip them...

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Someone needs to produce a set that pop on off like the flares so that you can quick disconnect when hitting the trails.
Gaterbacks do...

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First of all, I must thank you for being a customer, we appreciate you!! All of our mud and splash guards are formulated to withstand freezing as well as ultra hot desert Temps without warping or cracking. They are fiberglass reinforced and are the highest quality flaps and guards on the market today . . . yes, even our Yosemite Sam versions!

Our products, however, are universal fit and are sometimes a challenge for some car or truck models that do better with a form-fit (curved) product rather than a flat one. Most end consumers who purchase such products are able to figure out which version is best and how to make the install for their vehicles. Unfortunately I am unable to comment on the Bronco because of this important thing called "availability". 🙂 Anyway, our flat style product may or may not be the right solution for you.

If you get to the point of discovering that our Ford splash guards that you purchased do not work for you and have a tough time returning to the retailer from which you purchased them, please reach out to me here on the forum and I'll take care of you. I'm president of the company and will make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase, or return of product if that is what you wish to do. 😉
Please make us some SAS Tube Step capable flaps. You will make a mint!!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I contacted Rokblokz about having a solution and this was their response

"Thank you for reaching out! We are currently working a fitment for the new Ford Bronco. While this fitment may not be able to cover all the trims and side steps/rock rails, we are working hard to create fitments for the various Bronco trims.

I will add you to the waiting list to be notified as soon as we release anything!"
Same response last month.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please make us some SAS Tube Step capable flaps. You will make a mint!!
I know, right? Unfortunately our process makes a flat flap (conventional), whereas the proper solution would be a sculpted or form-fitting design that addresses the issue. From what I can see there are a few aftermarket providers who are working on solutions, so hopefully it won't be too much longer before we see something out there . . .

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

Winni Made

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as I can tell, only the bottom part of the gatorbacks pops off and there is still a section of plastic that is below the rockrail and would be susceptible to damage/being ripped off.
Ford Bronco What are you using for MUD FLAPS? 1642691099918

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

too bad they look like shit and cost 700 for a set of four, meanwhile OEM mudguards are 150 lol
They do look really bad. Wish another company would hurry up and put some out.
Sponsored