Sponsored

Rally Armor Mud Flaps Are Finally Available!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad I went with Rokblokz. Those remind me of the XL Ford ones with the multiple layers and long length. Not a big fan of the design, personally. Looks like they belong on a truck or big rig.
Sponsored

Palmermc

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.markpalmer-design.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do the front pair keep the stones and mud off the sides. In the picture they look a little short. Can you tell me the front measurement for the bottom of the wheel well to the bottom of the flap? Thanks
I canā€™t measure it at the moment, but the distance from the bottom of the flap to the ground is about 9-10ā€ with Sasquatch package from what I remember.

Palmermc

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you for posting this! How are you liking the flaps? I have always loved how flexible and durable Rally Armor's products are and had to wait for theirs to come to market before ordering a set.
All of the prototypes have worked well, and the final pre-production prototypes Iā€™m running have been the best yet. Iā€™ve used them in mid, rocks, sand, and gravel over the course of the year. This final design has a stiffer material up top which helps control the shape of the flap and provide support/maintain good coverage (no flapping in the wind), and then a urethane lower that can deflect over obstacles - itā€™s a great combo thatā€™s unique to this design. Someone mentioned that they look like ā€˜truck flapsā€™, but I beg to differ. While they do have a ton of coverage, the 2 different materials have slightly different finishes which helps reduce the visual bulk - they look refined and super sharp.

Iā€™m not sure if you noticed it in the last pic, but the rear flaps extend upward a few inches into the wheel well to also close off the gap between the bumper and wheel well/flare. Itā€™s a nice detail.

I forgot to mention it, but the Rally Armor logos on the flaps are also all color matched to production Bronco colors :)

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the look a lotā€¦these would be a great option if I hadnā€™t already gotten the Mabett mudflaps.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ordered a set, over $750cdn with shipping, ouch.. but they look to be the best fit for 35's and zero offset wheels... Maybe these will clear. That there has been so much salt melt solution on the roads lately that I'm spraying off crystalline shit almost daily and can't stand that shit. So hopefully this helps that alot.

Sponsored

Palmermc

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just ordered a set, over $750cdn with shipping, ouch.. but they look to be the best fit for 35's and zero offset wheels... Maybe these will clear. That there has been so much salt melt solution on the roads lately that I'm spraying off crystalline shit almost daily and can't stand that shit. So hopefully this helps that alot.
I believe all the hardware and brackets are stainless steel as well, so that should play nice with the salt melt solution.

OP
OP
EternallyWaiting

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edelbrock Subaru BRZ, '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just received mine and they seem very high quality like all Rally Armor products. Now if Ford would just ship my Bronco sitting on the lot...

Shoresy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, focus st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,
Iā€™ve been working with Rally Armor for the past year on developing their flap designs and beating on prototypes. Feel free to bounce any questions off me.
Have a set on another car and really like them. I do wonderā€¦ how easy to remove when off-road? Any install videos or instructions available without ordering them?

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If anyone can show how these are mounted to the plastic corner piece of the Sasquash steel rear bumpers, that would be awesome! From their pictures, they show a metal bracket, but it also says no drilling required. There are no holes in the plastic piece of the steel bumper.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine the other day, installed the front so far. Didn't tackle the back just yet. Picked these up because I was hoping they would clear 35's and zero offset wheels without rubbing. Well, happy to report they indeed clear and keep most debris off the side of the Bronco. Some snow still does get on the rear flares if you're really going at it tho.

Install was pretty simple, did the second side in about 5 mins after taking 15-20 on the passenger side sorting out everything first.

Ford Bronco Rally Armor Mud Flaps Are Finally Available! 20221218_091000

Ford Bronco Rally Armor Mud Flaps Are Finally Available! 20221218_091052
Ford Bronco Rally Armor Mud Flaps Are Finally Available! 20221218_091804
Ford Bronco Rally Armor Mud Flaps Are Finally Available! 20221218_093137
Ford Bronco Rally Armor Mud Flaps Are Finally Available! 20221218_091743

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone can show how these are mounted to the plastic corner piece of the Sasquash steel rear bumpers, that would be awesome! From their pictures, they show a metal bracket, but it also says no drilling required. There are no holes in the plastic piece of the steel bumper.
I looked at it briefly. Looks like the stainless brace sandwiches the edge of the plastic part and the stainless screw goes thru all of it... I could be wrong tho. I'd have to look again.

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I looked at it briefly. Looks like the stainless brace sandwiches the edge of the plastic part and the stainless screw goes thru all of it... I could be wrong tho. I'd have to look again.

Yeah, that's what the bracket seems to do, except for the screws going through the plastic end cap...unless those studs are on both sides of the bracket. Looking at the backside of the plastic end cap of the steel bumper, it seems like the bracket could pop off if the flap hit an obstacle...slowly rolling off a ledge and catching the lip comes to mind. But I guess that would be better than the flap ripping off a part of the Bronco if it tagged a lip lol.

OP
OP
EternallyWaiting

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edelbrock Subaru BRZ, '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Rally Armor Mud Flaps Are Finally Available! IMG_7345

In love with the quality and function of these flaps. Matching Rally Armor logo was a nice touch.

ChouDa

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine the other day, installed the front so far. Didn't tackle the back just yet. Picked these up because I was hoping they would clear 35's and zero offset wheels without rubbing. Well, happy to report they indeed clear and keep most debris off the side of the Bronco. Some snow still does get on the rear flares if you're really going at it tho.

Install was pretty simple, did the second side in about 5 mins after taking 15-20 on the passenger side sorting out everything first.

Ford Bronco Rally Armor Mud Flaps Are Finally Available! IMG_7345
I love them! But question! I have the factory rock rails as well, and I would like to get these mud flaps, but if I end up changing the rock rails out for something else, will the hole be a problem?
Sponsored