Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
IAG/Mabetts integrate perfectly with Heritage/Everglades flares
IMG_6762.jpeg
Like the look of these subtler than most, thinking these might work well with the OBX painted flares…
Sponsored

broncodream

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door Wildtrak Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You also have the $60 factory flaps as an option. I personally like them because they don't sit "in front" of the fender flares and look like an add-on, plus they follow the contour of the entire wheel well nicely.

You have to modify them to fit the Sasquatch, but you don't have to drill holes in the fender flare itself.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ing-option-w-custom-bracket-attachment.37384/

20220604_153253.jpg
Hi love your Bronco. Love the AMB. I wish they still offered that color. I just picked an Eruption green. Question , where’d you get the stripe? Looks fantastic.

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

broncodream

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door Wildtrak Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I missed it, but has anyone used the OEM flaps with the SAS package and OEM steps? How about the Mabett? Still can’t decide what to go with, obviously… 🤔
How far do they protrude below the rock rail?

Sponsored

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ford OEM flaps look good. They look like they were designed for the Bronco, rather than a generic add-on like what you are talking about (which I also dislike). They have the added advantage of not requiring any drilling and are also priced reasonably ($55 normally, and under $50 when the 15% off sales are active). The only caveat is that if you have the rock rails, you'll need to cut an opening for them. I didn't realize that when I bought mine and would have returned them but I waited too long to get around to installing them and the return window was closed. That said, I'm glad that happened because cutting the hole for the rock rail wasn't a big deal and I'm really happy with these based on effectiveness as well as looks, price, and ease of installation.
M2DZ16A550AA_0.jpg

20230428_164131.jpg
I like what you did. How far do they protrude below the rock rail?

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the excellent photo. I've been thinking about the Rokblokz flaps, but they're larger than I like.

For the price and looks, I think the Ford flaps are a better deal even if they take a bit of modification to make them work on my Badlands. Now I need to decide if I want the rear ones too.

Last edited:

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the excellent photo. I've been thinking about the Rokblokz flaps, but they're larger than I like.

For the price and looks, I think the Ford flaps are a better deal even if they take a bit of modification to make them work on my Badlands. Now I need to decide if I want the rear ones too.
Any problems with durability?
Sponsored