First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are these $900 mud flaps people are referring to? I am going to need them whe my badlands SAS comes in but I was not looking em forward to spending $900. Rokblokz seem awesome still pricey not not that expensive
Sponsored

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What are these $900 mud flaps people are referring to? I am going to need them whe my badlands SAS comes in but I was not looking em forward to spending $900. Rokblokz seem awesome still pricey not not that expensive
Rokblokz are cool but still a bit out of my price range. I'm probably going with these:
https://rekgen.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-merica-mud-flaps
About 1/2 the cost of Rokblokz but still look decent. Love the price of the weathertechs but they look terrible IMO.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rokblokz are cool but still a bit out of my price range. I'm probably going with these:
About 1/2 the cost of Rokblokz but still look decent. Love the price of the weathertechs but they look terrible IMO.
I ordered a front set of the Rekgen Trophy Sport Mud Flaps for $90. Rekgen currently only has the set for the front available and you have to e-mail or call them to place an order. Mine are scheduled to arrive today.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a front set of the Rekgen Trophy Sport Mud Flaps for $90. Rekgen currently only has the set for the front available and you have to e-mail or call them to place an order. Mine are scheduled to arrive today.
did you/can you get them without the graphic?

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably just doing the front so that works for me. Do you know how the trophy sports attach? The 'merica mud flaps specifically say Bronco, the trophy ones don't.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did you/can you get them without the graphic?
Yes, they only have the REK GEN logo. I chose the black logo so it blends a bit. This pic shows a set of four, but currently they only have the fronts for Sasquatch Broncos.

Chevy_2_Black_1024x1024.jpg

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just ordered the front set of these yesterday. The wife didn't like the flag on them because she said it "maned" the Bronco up. It's hers so I emailed them and they sent me an invoice for plain ones. 90 bucks shipped for the fronts.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably just doing the front so that works for me. Do you know how the trophy sports attach? The 'merica mud flaps specifically say Bronco, the trophy ones don't.
REK GEN customer service confirmed they have a pair that works on the front of Sasquatch Broncos, but I'm not certain how they attach. According to FedEx they are out for delivery, so I'll post pics when I get home tonight.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gatorbacks yes, but a lot of people were talking shit about the RokBlokz being crazy expensive and the $900 was thrown around a lot.

Gatorbacks are insane for what they are.
RokBlokz are more like $400 - which is still crazy expensive.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, they only have the REK GEN logo. I chose the black logo so it blends a bit. This pic shows a set of four, but currently they only have the fronts for Sasquatch Broncos.

Ford Bronco What are the $900 mud flaps people are talking about Chevy_2_Black_1024x1024
Looks good. Will you post a pic and observations when you install? -maybe tag me? I'm interested in some. Was leaning toward the Rockblokz because of the quick release feature. But they are sold out. Thanks.
Sponsored