Sponsored

Answering the question: Do We Need The New Ford Bronco?

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think as long as it’s high quality content it should be allowed. There’s some total garbage YouTube videos about Bronco that just reuses old footage and basically reads posts off of here. If it’s someone with new content and a unique perspective, personally I’m here for it.
I know exactly the guy you're referring to and I won't mention him, but his videos barely make it over 1K views and his information is totally off of Bronco6G. Although he does give this forum credit, I'm like, Why? Anyway, I feel for the guy, but he adds nothing to the discussion of the Bronco.

In contrast, Justin's channel is just fine, although I see him more of as a Jeep Wrangler guy, but in his defense, there was no Bronco to buy and he likes to get outdoors. :)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If there is one thing I have learned from the internet, and this forum is included. Anonymity is not a license to be an asshole. How many of you sharing "feedback" post under your own name?

In defending myself and my work, I posted under the photos/videos thread. You made the decision to come into the thread. Nobody is forcing you to watch my work. You do not need to announce that you are too good to participate. It only makes you look self-entitled.

To those who do appreciate what I do, thank you. It genuinely means a lot. This is my full-time job and yeah, I'm not a millionaire from it, so any and all support is appreciated. Y'all are champions in my book. I'm happy to see you guys commenting against the haters — It makes me realize that I'm not just an army of one. Cheers.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If there is one thing I have learned from the internet, and this forum is included. Anonymity is not a license to be an asshole. How many of you sharing "feedback" post under your own name?

In defending myself and my work, I posted under the photos/videos thread. You made the decision to come into the thread. Nobody is forcing you to watch my work. You do not need to announce that you are too good to participate. It only makes you look self-entitled.

To those who do appreciate what I do, thank you. It genuinely means a lot. This is my full-time job and yeah, I'm not a millionaire from it, so any and all support is appreciated. Y'all are champions in my book. I'm happy to see you guys commenting against the haters — It makes me realize that I'm not just an army of one. Cheers.
Justin, I just watched the video and really enjoyed it! Please keep up the great work, and I’m looking forward to your future Bronco content. #subscribed

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a group of Bronco enthusiasts, we are all pretty well excited for these things to be in our driveways. I made this video to help those who might be struggling with why the Bronco exists. Pass it along to a Jeep fanboy to let them know that the Bronco isn't a Jeep Wrangler.
I believe Maslow answered this long ago...

Ford Bronco Answering the question: Do We Need The New Ford Bronco? 1618849664723

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

More “creator based” content will likely be the norm going forward, not sure how we address that whether it will just be in this subforum, or if there should be a separate subforum for creators.
Ford Bronco Answering the question: Do We Need The New Ford Bronco? ee4r

Sponsored

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the content, I think its relevant and on topic.
  • Need is subjective, and I would argue that few to almost no one needs a Wrangler, Bronco or 4Runner. You are solidly into the want camp with these vehicles.
  • A healthy market has 2+ competitors, so even if it were a direct competitor to the Wrangler I would argue it is "Needed". My rock crawling Wrangler friends love the Bronco, they will never consider buying them but it will push Jeep to do things they might never do outside of the competition. Win win for everyone. I would call it a Jeep improver more than a Jeep killer.
  • I don't get the "goat modes are for the novice off roader" thread. It reminds me of early ABS discussions. First off its just convenient as opposed to having to make all the adjustments individually. Secondly can you as an expert off roader adjust traction control or throttle response without the Goat mode?
  • Same goes for the cameras as far as it being for the novice, can an expert see over the top of the next crest? Sounds a lot like a spotter, and that is commonly used by experienced off roaders.
  • I am moving up from a Tacoma, and despite my Jeep friends trying to convince me I was never getting a Wrangler, I just hate the on road experience too much. I see the bronco as 80% of the way to Wrangler from a 4Runner and that feels about right to me.

Last edited:

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a group of Bronco enthusiasts, we are all pretty well excited for these things to be in our driveways. I made this video to help those who might be struggling with why the Bronco exists. Pass it along to a Jeep fanboy to let them know that the Bronco isn't a Jeep Wrangler.
I think many of us are getting a Bronco because we like it and think its cool, not what it can do better than a Jeep. I'm not an off roader and have never considered a Jeep, but I'm signed up for a Bronco.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good video @justinbmcbride I appreciate the content and opinion from someone who has actually experienced the Bronco.

Too many Youtubers pasting themselves into a picture of a Bronco and then talking out of their asses for 20 minutes. I'm happy to see actual intelligent, content.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the video Justin. Not being able to test drive, and ordering pretty much blind, we need all the Bronco video we can get.

I probably really don't "need" it, but I really do "want" it!

Sponsored
OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good video @justinbmcbride I appreciate the content and opinion from someone who has actually experienced the Bronco.

Too many Youtubers pasting themselves into a picture of a Bronco and then talking out of their asses for 20 minutes. I'm happy to see actual intelligent, content.
As I have said, I have no vehicle or manufacturer allegiance, I don't think it would be fair to review products with a bias — so making videos that actually contain some level of information is a must. Glad you enjoyed the video!

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the video Justin. Not being able to test drive, and ordering pretty much blind, we need all the Bronco video we can get.

I probably really don't "need" it, but I really do "want" it!
Yeah, I am still dying to drive one! I don't know why Ford wont just let us go crazy with that skinny pedal on the right yet!

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Solid video, thanks for sharing @justinbmcbride

Some of you guys are trashing this dude like if he was linking to his OnlyFans or something.

Is it shameless self-promotion? Sure, but who cares? It's a quality video and I don't see anyone flaming vendors coming on here promoting third-party accessories or apparel for the Bronco. We are all members on here for free last I checked.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Solid video, thanks for sharing @justinbmcbride

Some of you guys are trashing this dude like if he was linking to his OnlyFans or something.

Is it shameless self-promotion? Sure, but who cares? It's a quality video and I don't see anyone flaming vendors coming on here promoting third-party accessories or apparel for the Bronco. We are all members on here for free last I checked.
Who is trashing him? 😂 I was just kidding and 2 other people said they agreed they didn’t want professional you tubers promoting here.

From the comments whining you would think someone kicked his dog or told him he was a POS and they hoped he died. You guys are soft, sorry, but the response is hilarious. They’re entitled to their opinions and it doesn’t make them, “haters.”
Sponsored