Sponsored

Antenna relocation kit for installing Roof Top Tents while keeping Sirius XM Radio?

kmntc4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door 2.3L 7-Spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm also looking for anyone that has relocated their SiriusXM antenna with a hardtop and how they did it.

Or....can I change a setting to always use the cellular modem for SiriusXM instead of the antenna. Stock it has to lose signal for a minute before allowing me to select internet for XM.
I just relocated my XM Antenna and was going to do a post on it...
Sponsored

Steve B

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22, 2 DR WT, 22 4 DR WT, 22 Mustang GT (Stock-ISH)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SO question,

is there an antenna relocation kit out there for those who want to add a roof top tent AND keep their Sirius XM radio?
I am searching for options now. My Roofnest is causing my sat radio to cut out. Jeeps have a relocation kit. There may be a way to rig it. IF I figure it out, I will post something here.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last weekend I test fitted my RTT for the first time. (Had to make sure I could figure out a way to get out of the garage).

So while I was on the kid and I drove around and did some errands just to get a feel for it.

Didn't even dawn on me until I got home that we had been listening to XM Radio the entire time.

So I don't know if it's my location, are the fact that I don't have one of those super thick RTTs but just saying not all RTT are guaranteed to kill your satellite.

Oh...and my GPS had no issues at all either.
Sponsored