jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It will be interesting to see if one can order a Badlands model in AMB with a white modular top. Ford may be restricting that color combination for other models. Yes, it would resemble Jay Leno's Bronco which looks great!
Why do you think Ford is restricting color combinations? First I've heard about it.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If i do go antimatter, i am very curious/excited to see what the configurator allows us to do (white top/white grille?). IMO, this color needs to be toned down with those things, or else it wont work for me. Thats not to say that this color would look really good if you wanted to have a stealthy build (black grille, painted top, tinted windows, etc) but thats not what im going for here.
I'm considering 'stealthy', with AM Blue if it's that dark, not ruling out the lighter AM Blue. Would prefer black top/fenders/grille rather than the standard carbonized gray.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why do you think Ford is restricting color combinations? First I've heard about it.
I do not know if Ford will restrict color combinations, however their current marketing literature does not include a white modular roof on a Badlands model. Perhaps an oversight? Need to wait for the Build/Price function to arrive.
If you look at the Jay Leno Bronco video, you will see white steel wheels. The steel wheels are currently only found as standard equipment on certain models. Of course, one would not need white steel wheels to complete the package, however it does look great.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you mean of the photos (leaked or official) of Broncos with the white tops, none have been badlands so far?

i think that mock configurator that another user decoded did not specify white tops for any trim, so it's still a total mystery.

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
you mean of the photos (leaked or official) of Broncos with the white tops, none have been badlands so far?

i think that mock configurator that another user decoded did not specify white tops for any trim, so it's still a total mystery.
Wait for the Build and Price to arrive. Then have at it with your ideas!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The Badlands used to have body colored hardtop listed as optional, never seen anything with white from Ford myself (but doesn't mean it won't happen). If you use Jeep as an example they charge an extra $1000 to add body color to a hardtop in the Rubicon so don't know what Ford would charge but I don't think having it painted or wrapped from a local shop would cost quite that.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would go this color if I can get a white modular hard top at order, if not I doubt I will go this color. I have a LB mustang already.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife has a moonlight blue A4. It’s a very dark blue but looks really good in bright light, black if cloudy. Audi Moonlight Blue

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread 6C0F97E2-FF0F-4F29-B975-4A1A8A62BAA8

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ford has to quit posting all these glam photos with an inaccurate colors for every color.

antimatter blue pics is easy to find. little to no chance it's any different than what's on the 150

Last edited:

Sponsored

countryboyreese

Badlands
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just out of curiosity, are any of y'all getting this color concerned about excessive scratching and pin striping while wheeling? I absolutely love the color, IMO its the best color currently offered on the bronco with cactus as a close second. I have been arguing with myself all day whether or not I could handle all the inevitable pin striping on my badlands :unsure:. And yes I know its part of making use of your 4x4, I'm just curious if any of y'all are having the same thoughts? I have been going back and fourth between this and cactus, although AM blue is #1. I have never had a darker metallic 4x4 as all of mine have been silver and gray. Anybody have experience wheeling a darker blue or darker metallic in general?

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think I may have to get this color. My F150 is Blue Flame and the antimatter would be close to it.
Sponsored