john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone on this forum know of any full size Bronco's at any Dealerships or any events coming here in Ontario? I mean love hearing and seeing people's experiences over in the U.S. that's great but would like to get an opportunity here too Ford Canada?
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a few threads on this topic under the "Canada" forum; here's one I posted recently: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealer-events-canada.15695/

I also messaged Ford Canada on Facebook, but haven't heard back - Likely because they have nothing of value to answer with. It's very disappointing we haven't seen a similar event up North, even at major city centres. But it is what it is... I'm sure we'll at least see some dealership demos in the coming months (fingers crossed).

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im really disappointed in how Ford Canada handled the launch. Minimum communication, no dealer change option, hell not even dealers are in the loop. My sales rep looks for US info.

The only positive out of this is that they are so inefficient, they might let X-plan stay. 🤞

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best you could do is cross the border into Metro Detroit and look at the ones sitting in parking lots unfortunately
Sponsored