Sponsored

Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)?

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ā€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Converting to a stitched dash in a Badlands would be a chore and pricey. Not just the top panel but the bottom portion and the two grab handles would need to be changed from gray to black to match.

I'm really not sure how I feel about the changes and all-black interior. The gray accents in the old Badlands interior lighten it up a little bit.

I would pop for the stitched console lid and the door handle. I'm not a fan of the old silver plastic door handle.
A perfect example of how tastes vary and itā€™s impossible to please everyone. I love the black leather in my Gladiator and was hoping the grey sections of the MGV seats in my ā€˜24 Black Diamond would be darker than previous years.

I will say the highly textured leather-look plastic pieces in our gladiator seem ā€œricherā€ for lack of a better word. Probably same material that Ford uses, just more texture in the jeep. I believe Ford was shooting for a more modern look, which could look cheap to some.
Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im supposed to go to the dealer tomorrow to place my order- I was going with Wildtrak because when I configured it against badlands and outer banks with Sasquatch and the larger engine they were all close in price. I was advised to go with Wildtrak because of the upgraded suspension. I test drove a Wildtrak and standard outer banks with bigger engine but no Sasquatch and liked the drive of the Wildtrak better. Iā€™m a ā€œmall crawlerā€ so I like a little more luxe touches in the interior- my dislike about the bronco across the board- the interior is basic way too much plastic. This little interior upgrade Iā€™m seeing here makes a huge difference- does anyone have insight into whatā€™s really going on? Should I consider a badlands now? Does the upgraded suspension matter more? (I also prefer the shiny black Wildtrak grill over the badlands grill but Iā€™m customizing the exterior so seems easy enough to address the grill while Iā€™m at it)
I would say wait until some ā€˜24ā€™s are on the lots so you can see in person what you like. Iā€™m not sure anyone can say for sure whatā€™s what with interior materials options at this point. None of it makes sense to me.

An aftermarket shiny black grill is cheap, donā€™t let that affect your decision.

EBRU2024

Wildtrak
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Audi Q7, 13 Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would say wait until some ā€˜24ā€™s are on the lots so you can see in person what you like. Iā€™m not sure anyone can say for sure whatā€™s what with interior materials options at this point. None of it makes sense to me.

An aftermarket shiny black grill is cheap, donā€™t let that affect your decision.
Thanks- yes, Iā€™m already planning to color match the fenders, hard top and install the ram hood so the grill is not the end of the world. I do like the black and orange interior but black is not easy to keep clean with the top down and can attract way too much heat (Iā€™ve been debating going all black exterior as well but the heat and the maintenance to keep black nice is what holds me back) so I think Iā€™ll stick with the Wildtrakā€” Iā€™ll go back tomorrow and talk to the dealership- they said about 3 months wait right now which puts me in at April.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My BD landed yesterday. Salesman sent pictures this morning. I will go see it tomorrow.
2.3 auto, mid package, towing.
Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? 44C6B52A-8FB8-4F8C-BD42-DDAEF5BA1D29

Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? 4BA6A0E2-3042-4E9C-9649-B9C58AFF4549

Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? 7E469A65-E351-4327-831D-FDD3F5BFBD76

Last edited:

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looked at mine in person today and drove it. Black Diamond, mid package. Marine grade vinyl. The upholstery materials definitely seem more plush than previous years. Pics do not do them justice. And the light grey isnā€™t as light in person as the pics depict. I really LOVE the interior except maybe the dash pad. Also the front headrests do NOT adjust forward and back like our Mustang does. Disappointed about that.
Didnā€™t bring it home yet because weā€™re still dickering over my Gladiator trade value. But weā€™re almost there.
Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? 71AC6C3D-9829-4574-AC80-8FE0EEA436FF
Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? 884E1F82-4145-4D47-B87A-948444E525F0
Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? 7678810B-46AF-4E00-9691-5EBCD1C6509D
Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? EADA968A-3C7D-4E23-A952-304A4029BA00

Sponsored

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All 2DRs have always gotten that color-matched panel on the doors. 4DRs don't get it.
I didn't know that. The first thing I noticed was the missing color matched metal piece. Another reason the 2 door is better ; ) kidding aside, I do like the color matched piece.

Bronco365

Everglades
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Everglades: Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Picked up my 2024 Badlands MGV interior lux pkg. Hereā€™s interior pics. Nice upgrades compared to my previous Badlands.
Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? IMG_0914_Original Copy
Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? IMG_0915_Original Copy
Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? IMG_0912 Copy
Ford Bronco Any photos of 2024 Bronco (especially upgraded interior materials)? IMG_0913 Copy Copy
Sponsored