Sponsored

Anybody else concerned about plastic interior looking cheap?

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every day I ponder starting a thread (my first) but never seem to be able to come up with anything I feel worthy of discussion... yet every day others come up with these titillating topics... šŸ˜‰
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As long as itā€™s durable I donā€™t really give a shit. I wanna get dirty and play with my bronco and if it holds up to years of off roading, camping, throwing dirty muddy mountain bikes on it, I will be happy...

Iā€™m not the guy that gets overly wrapped up into vehicle interiors...
Hell I even like my WT builds interior...

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The plastic doesn't bother me. But it needs to feel durable bc paying 60k for a truck that after a few off-road adventures rattles is not acceptable to Mr.

I shall see Tue when I'm scheduled to see 2 in person

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody else concerned about the plastic interior and sheer amount of it? People are saying it appears and feels cheap at the Bronco events.
Nope. Everything is plastic these days.

Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This isn't 50k because it's a luxury vehicle. It's a heavy duty off-road capable vehicle. If you want the SUV with a luxury feel, buy that. But it won't be made for off-road. If you want both, that'll be 100k.
Yeah exactly. You can buy a bronco for 50k and be able to off road with a rugged vehicle... OR you can buy a Volvo XC70 for 50K and have nice interior and luxury options but not the off road capability... OR you can buy a Mercedes G wagon for 100k and have both.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You guys should all cancel itā€™s obvious this vehicle isent for you if you want fine leathers and ball tickelers under your seat buy a Mercedes suv
The longer I wait for this Bronco....the more things I keep finding that bother me ever so slightly (plastic interior, washout floors just being inserts, B&O not being great, etc). And I tend to just be happy with everything

This waiting thing isnā€™t working well for me lol
[/QUOTE you guys should just all cancel your orders itā€™s obvious this vehicle wasent ment for you go buy a Mercedes sport utility if you want fine leathers and ball ticklers under the seat

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Xterra is full of plastic and it doesn't bother me. I prefer that over all the fancier stuff in cars today. I do have some rattles in the trunk area and it has gotten scratched up from hauling mulch and other crap back there, but overall it has held up really well and I would prefer it over the alternatives. I do understand people's concerns when spending that much for a vehicle though.

Sponsored

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You guys should all cancel itā€™s obvious this vehicle isent for you if you want fine leathers and ball tickelers under your seat buy a Mercedes suv
I mean... I'd take ball ticklers if it was offered...

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This isn't 50k because it's a luxury vehicle. It's a heavy duty off-road capable vehicle. If you want the SUV with a luxury feel, buy that. But it won't be made for off-road. If you want both, that'll be 100k.
Perhaps they should have had a higher-end model with that luxury feel. Just because you want 4wd or a bronco doesn't mean you want an off-road vehicle. Lexus Gx is a good example for $55k. I get to see a bronco up close in a couple of weeks. Based on pictures, I am actually fine with the dash and trim, my only concern is seats. They just don't look like there is any padding and the leather leaves something to be desired.

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is really funny a lot of ______ trying to justify their reasons for buying a 50K+ vehicle they claim was built only for going up and down a hill or over rough terrain...LOL!

Iā€™m gonna go out on a proverbial limb and say quite a few will never go up and down a hill unless itā€™s paved in a metropolitan environment!

When Iā€™m behind the wheel I appreciate it being eye pleasing not only outside the windshield but inside the cabin as well. Doesn't matter if Iā€™m climbing a mountain trail or DDing in the city!