Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that race was phenomenal and I was rooting for Gasley and so happy he won. Early last year I wasn’t a fan. And then the more I learned about him, the more I understood his predicament. Sainz is great, no doubt. And I get why he was a bit upset, despite it being his highest place finish. But Gasley drove so well those last few laps. probably one if the best races I’ve watched
Yes Gasley earned the win...only to DNF in last place at Mugello...what a heartbreak...

I like the back stories on most of the drivers...
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes Gasley earned the win...only to DNF in last place at Mugello...what a heartbreak...

I like the back stories on most of the drivers...
Mugello was a fun race to watch. Lots of carnage from the outset.

Also wilds that we haven’t had a red flag in two or three years and here we are with two back to back

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been a F1 fan since the early 80s. I lived in Brazil for 5 years when Senna burst onto the scene. Also love Moto GP. Generally the Moto GP races are more exciting than F1 but not always.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mugello was a fun race to watch. Lots of carnage from the outset.

Also wilds that we haven’t had a red flag in two or three years and here we are with two back to back
Carnage is a very good word for it...the standing start debacle was just shocking...

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Carnage is a very good word for it...the standing start debacle was just shocking...
I feel for Max. He’s such a good driver and that was two races he had bad luck. He’s def not used to it and I feel like there’s A growing strife between him and Red Bull

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel for Max. He’s such a good driver and that was two races he had bad luck. He’s def not used to it and I feel like there’s A growing strife between him and Red Bull
He is a great driver that can do that in about any vehicle would like to see him in Hamilton's seat along with Botas...then he would have the teams and an excellent vehicle also...

OP
OP
iamchewby

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes...first one I followed was Senna, watched him get messed over by the teams followed by F1...then to die with mysterious racing (suspension) issues...

Then I just started to watch it as a sport watching the immense skill set that they possess to drive into corners at insane speeds and the skill to make it through...

NASCAR could learn some lessons from them, drive in the rain is one...

However when Gordon and Hamilton swapped cars as a folly they did well in each others cars...

Now I like almost all of them, sad to see Ferrari sink as low as they have but seeing some of the "minor" teams start to "compete" with Mercedes and Red Bull teams...

Would like to see the sanctioning body stay out of the racing "incident" parts of it, Hamilton finally was given a steep penalty at the Italian GP... Wanted to see Sainz get the win before moving to Ferrari...

Yes I am addicted to it...
NASCAR does have rain tires and wipers for road courses. Ovals are too dangerous even with rain tires, too much tire load.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NASCAR does have rain tires and wipers for road courses. Ovals are too dangerous even with rain tires, too much tire load.
When has NASCAR ran in the rain on any US track with rain tires...Did watch a Canada race that was hilarious..

F1 fairly flat corners in a monsoon still run the cars at unbelievable speeds...

I like NASCAR but give them no quarters on it...Run them rain or snow...

Now that would be interesting to watch Rowdy use up his and many other vehicles to win...

He did well coming from the back to finish right behind Harvick yesterday...

I like almost everyone in NASCAR with the exception of Hamlin, just too into himself for my liking...

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still not a Max fan. IMO he was mainly fast in his early years because he was reckless and had nothing to lose. Over time he has begun to mature and improve his racecraft so he doesn't bother me as much anymore. While he is certainly fast enough in a single race. I personally don't think he is there yet to compete for a championship just., even in a capable car. He's willing to press when he really shouldn't which I admit many people really like for the excitement, but it isn't necessary the way to maximize points. His race in Brazil 2016 in the wet showed he had some serious talent, mainly by figuring out that off the racing line had more traction. Still surprised that other drivers didn't seem to grasp that concept.

Sponsored

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will somebody fire this non-driving shit bird already!!!!! ?

Vettle I hate you!!!!!

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 5.47.39 PM.png

OP
OP
iamchewby

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will somebody fire this non-driving shit bird already!!!!! ?

Vettle I hate you!!!!!

Ford Bronco Anybody into Formula 1? Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 5.47.39 PM
Did you mean Vettel? As in 4x World Champion Sebastian Vettel? The guy driving an absolute shitbox of a car?

Keep the negative comments on reddit please.

OP
OP
iamchewby

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be an interesting start tomorrow with Hamilton and Verstappen on the front row.
I genuinely feel like 3rd is basically pole in Russia with that tow. I'm interested to see if Bottas can capitalize.
Sponsored