Sponsored

Anyone else feeling relaxed about their Bronco order?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m plenty relaxed and expect mine to be built in about 10 days.
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm at peace with my build but due to a series of miscalculations and mishaps I've found myself carless, but buying a car for 2-3 months of use doesn't make sense, so I'm pretty antsy.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm at peace with my build but due to a series of miscalculations and mishaps I've found myself carless, but buying a car for 2-3 months of use doesn't make sense, so I'm pretty antsy.
At least you have your motorcycle and it’s almost summer.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am really excited, but I am fine waiting. The Bronc is gonna be my wives daily and we are happy with her Explorer. HOWEVER, it was my “turn” to get a new vehicle and my plan was to add a GT500 or 12/13 Boss 302 to my garage and those keep distracting me from the Bronco. Fortunately, the prices on those Stangs have gone through the roof...so it has become a little easier to sit back and wait for the Bronco! But I still check my email daily for an email from FordMoCo.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least you have your motorcycle and it’s almost summer.
For the most part it works out pretty well, but I have to say as I've gotten older riding has been getting more stressful. Constantly on the defensive and at full alert, because it seems there are more terrible drivers than ever and they all want to kill me.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the most part it works out pretty well, but I have to say as I've gotten older riding has been getting more stressful. Constantly on the defensive and at full alert, because it seems there are more terrible drivers than ever and they all want to kill me.
That is the way I always ride. I basically assume that every cage is out to kill me, and it directly influences my lane choices and spacing.

Last edited:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That the way I always ride. I basically assume that every cage is out to kill me, and it directly influences my lane choices and spacing.
It's a great habit. I just prefer pleasure riding over commuting.

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally fine with it. The wait fits my vehicle replacement plan better anyhow. The Rover was always going to get replaced when I turned 45ish. Incidentally I placed my order on my 43rd birthday. Feels weird to have that much gap but it works fine for me. It will be hard letting go of my old Land Rover, we have been through alot.

RPhillips1972

Black Diamond
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't say this as any kind of veiled insult to people who are super-excited about their Bronco orders. I get it 100%.

But, for me, I'm totally happy waiting. I currently have a 4Runner that drives great and meets my overlanding needs. I like it. Don't love it, but it's a nice, solid rig that I'm happy driving until the Bronco shows up.

That'll probably be summer 2022 for me. I want a manual + Sas, and Yellowstone paint if I can get it a non-Heritage. I visit the configurator several times per week and expect I'll love the Bronco when it finally arrives.

It's not that I feel no excitement. I do. But I'm feeling pretty chill about my order for the moment. Anybody else in the same boat?

giphy.gif
I don't say this as any kind of veiled insult to people who are super-excited about their Bronco orders. I get it 100%.

But, for me, I'm totally happy waiting. I currently have a 4Runner that drives great and meets my overlanding needs. I like it. Don't love it, but it's a nice, solid rig that I'm happy driving until the Bronco shows up.

That'll probably be summer 2022 for me. I want a manual + Sas, and Yellowstone paint if I can get it a non-Heritage. I visit the configurator several times per week and expect I'll love the Bronco when it finally arrives.

It's not that I feel no excitement. I do. But I'm feeling pretty chill about my order for the moment. Anybody else in the same boat?

giphy.gif
I am also ok with waiting, if that means getting what I want. I will keep my Jeep until they tell me my Bronco is on a truck en route. More time to save for a hefty down payment also

Caiden16

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have to admit that I’m obsessed over this thing and I’ve had a lot of cool toys over the years. My wife and friends think I’m crazy because no matter what’s going on , my Bronco is in the back of my mind. At the same time I will not change my build to settle for part constraints. RR BD MIC SaS 2.7

Sponsored

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super stoked for this yes, but the only reason I want one is because my old Jeep WJ with the 4.slow really lags getting up the long highway hills. Otherwise I still really like my old girl and she's great off road but it will be freakin sweet to have a modern, smooth, off roader with a bit of power. So as excited as I am and it would be nice to have one tomorrow, no rush for this guy.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with many of the comments listed on this thread. I am happy for the ones that have a Vin number and it will be nice to see that overall excitement for everyone. Of course I wish I had a Vin number already, however, there are so many positives for waiting as well.

Here are a few that come to mind (in particular order)if I have to wait until 2022.. Most likely..
1. Price will not change for customers that have a pre-order.
2. Get what I want. This is big for me..
3. Give the aftermarket more time to offer great stuff..
4. Save more money.
5. The trade in value seems to be going up not down..
6. More time to think about what I want to buy “Aftermarket” and reading reviews.

What do you guys think?

My big hope is that I get mine by May 2022 so I can enjoy the summer “Road Trips with my RV/ Bronco.

Hang in there everyone!

17FF330F-AB0F-42A4-BE1D-EF0DABBD660C.jpeg

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mine has been coded 99 from the beginning. I’m happy to wait on the white top and see what color green they come up with.

Ford Bronco Anyone else feeling relaxed about their Bronco order? 17FF330F-AB0F-42A4-BE1D-EF0DABBD660C
Yep, 99 here as well waiting for that white unicorn top too.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was relaxed and patient before. Then I got my VIN! so even more so now.....
Well shit Jeff, I'm just going to live vicariously though you. So I'm quite relaxed, and washed over by the positivity in the Universe. :)

Congratulations my friend.(y)

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well shit Jeff, I'm just going to live vicariously though you. So I'm quite relaxed, and washed over by the positivity in the Universe. :)

Congratulations my friend.(y)
I'll run by and pick you up.
Sponsored