Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I
My order Previewed last week. No scheduled production date yet. Didn't get this email probably because I haven't gotten a date yet. I do have the tow option on my BD build.

blogue

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did get it. 8/31 build date and this is the first peep I've heard from Ford since then so I look at it as a positive. At least they're acknowledging that they actually built the darn thing. Missed it as an October birthday present, thanksgiving and now unlikely it'll be a Christmas gift either. Maybe Valentines day?

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember everyone, there is a national shortage of truck drivers. Could be a simple as that. 500+ days after reserving, I’m just hoping to get a “Your Bronco is scheduled” email before April…..
I’m in California. Pretty sure I’m getting it by rail.

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I did,

As did four others and counting in the 11/29 build week group. We think it's due to having a tow package. Do you have one on your order?

I have a 4dr Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 w/ MIC, Tow, and Lux. Build week of 11/29. Email confirmation of it being built on 12/9 and, IIRC, the modules were populated on the 3rd or so? Got an email shipping confirmation that the vehicle shipped on 12/11. On 12/14 I got a proof of life photo with an email titled, "Your Ford Bronco ™ SUV just rolled off the assembly line*". Originally the pizza tracker showed it to be estimated Dec 26-Jan1 but now it's showing Jan1.

We've received no 'final touch' email to date. Did those that got the 'final touch' email also get a proof of life photo and shipping information? I won't mess with tracking it via rail but thus far I haven't seen any movement on the truck freight side as that just shows that shipment is 'pending' still like it has since built.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a useless half-assed message from @Ford Motor Company sent en masse to pretty much everyone with an order -- even people who already took delivery got it. Seriously, how lazy and disrespectful can a brand be to their most loyal fans....?
Oh, no. You've really done it. Dear God, here it comes... You've challenged the great and powerful Farley.

Mic23_98

Outer Banks
First Name
Micayla Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the email. OBX, 4dr, soft, lux, no tow, no Sas. Only mod was mesh top, 2.3, and modular bumper. Blend 12/1, in production email 11/29, module loaded 12/2, est. delivery 12/26… got email it was in production, born nothing since. Status still says in production… dealership said Monday they showed an anticipated delivery date of 12/20-12/26… guess all that is out the window.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zilch....zero communication from dealer on anything as well.

Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't but I'm still waiting for a build date. All I've gotten is an order confirmation.
same here. no email and no build date.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4dr Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 w/ MIC, Tow, and Lux. Build week of 11/29. Email confirmation of it being built on 12/9 and, IIRC, the modules were populated on the 3rd or so? Got an email shipping confirmation that the vehicle shipped on 12/11. On 12/14 I got a proof of life photo with an email titled, "Your Ford Bronco ™ SUV just rolled off the assembly line*". Originally the pizza tracker showed it to be estimated Dec 26-Jan1 but now it's showing Jan1.

We've received no 'final touch' email to date. Did those that got the 'final touch' email also get a proof of life photo and shipping information? I won't mess with tracking it via rail but thus far I haven't seen any movement on the truck freight side as that just shows that shipment is 'pending' still like it has since built.
No man. Haven’t gotten a build confirmation or picture. Still listed as in production. Window sticker date moved from 12/4 to 12/6 to 12/14 today. On the lower edge Of the sticker.
these are just rubberstamp letters we’re getting with no real known common variable amongst them. If I could recommend one thing to Ford it would be to get your messaging to be consistent. You guys are making our lives more complicated. Fix your shit already.

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I only wish, but I did see a Badlands in the wild yesterday with my local dealers rear plate bracket maybe there is hope

OP
OP
billybong420

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
thanks all , was just wondering, i myself had a first day res, converted order in january and it was built on 7/12. 155 days later, still waiting. my wbdo veh visibility tracker shows it as PENDING UPDATE....... which hasnt changed since aug 6th

Ford Bronco Anyone else get this email? 1639569453045
Sponsored