Sponsored

Anyone else hoping the timing aligns with their lease return and Bronco delivery?

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's a longshot I know, and VERY unlikely it'll work out in my favor, but I have a lease that is ending, and was hoping by some miracle I'd return the lease one day and pickup my Bronco the next. Again, LONGSHOT.

So I was curious if anyone else was in the same boat, and how they're planning to work through the gap in time of waiting for their Bronco after their lease has already been returned.

Do you have other vehicles you can fall back on? Are you buying a beater to get around in until delivery day? Mass transit? Bike? Rollerskates?
Sponsored

Ubermensch

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My lease is up in May, I plan on returning my car and just use my motorcycle till I get the call from my dealer to sell my soul and pick up my Bronco.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My lease ends 02/09/22. I'm making plans to either rent a car until my Bronco is ready or do without and try to be a one-car household. That would be easier if my job stayed remote...but by then things could change.

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My lease is up in May, I plan on returning my car and just use my motorcycle till I get the call from my dealer to sell my soul and pick up my Bronco.
Ironically, I thought about picking up a used bike as a solution. That'll be the best (and most fun) stop gap solution for sure!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My lease ends 02/09/22. I'm making plans to either rent a car until my Bronco is ready or do without and try to be a one-car household. That would be easier if my job stayed remote...but by then things could change.
Ahh yes. The remote work thing will def help.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a longshot I know, and VERY unlikely it'll work out in my favor, but I have a lease that is ending, and was hoping by some miracle I'd return the lease one day and pickup my Bronco the next. Again, LONGSHOT.

So I was curious if anyone else was in the same boat, and how they're planning to work through the gap in time of waiting for their Bronco after their lease has already been returned.

Do you have other vehicles you can fall back on? Are you buying a beater to get around in until delivery day? Mass transit? Bike? Rollerskates?
No lease here. My car will need an inspection and new tires though. 😩 I doubt it can wait until July.

Vellicate

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2014 Flex Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2018 F150 lease is up in July. I was told I can stay in it until my Bronco shows up. Just worried about mileage, if I get too close to the limit, I may have to park/return it and drive my 1995 F150 until the Bronco shows.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope you guys know you could typically extend you lease (Ford or not). Some offer 12 mos month to month, and most offer 6 mos month to month. I have JPM Chase through Subaru Financial. JPM caps at 6 months. Payment is the same, and buy-out schedule get extended and lower to mimic additional depreciation. Hopefully my lease extension overlaps with the Bronco delivery (even if it's just 1 day) so i could negotiate my buy-out with Ford, or at a minimum, covering my disposition fee. I am under mileage and presumable have some lease equity.

Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My lease end date: July 1st lol.

Day 1 reservation, one can dream.

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No lease here. My car will need an inspection and new tires though. 😩 I doubt it can wait until July.
I take it that'll be your trade? Sucks if it is and you have to put new rubber on it!

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope you guys know you could typically extend you lease (Ford or not). Some offer 12 mos month to month, and most offer 6 mos month to month. I have JPM Chase through Subaru Financial. JPM caps at 6 months. Payment is the same, and buy-out schedule get extended and lower to mimic additional depreciation. Hopefully my lease extension overlaps with the Bronco delivery (even if it's just 1 day) so i could negotiate my buy-out with Ford, or at a minimum, covering my disposition fee. I am under mileage and presumable have some lease equity.
I considered that, but truth is I just want to get out of it and be done. Now @Ubermensch has me thinking of a used motorcycle to get me through the summer at least. 🤪

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got a crazy offer from Vroom for my F150 so I sold it last week. So now sharing my wife’s Jeep JLU until the Bronco gets here. Thinking I maybe should have removed SAS from my BD order to help reduce my wait time :) hoping it shows up sometime this summer. Luckily still working from home and looks like I will be at least until Sept.

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My lease end date: July 1st lol.

Day 1 reservation, one can dream.
If that works out (I hope it does), you need to play the lottery next. And please remember I suggested it. $$$
Sponsored