oldguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why would you have 3 reservations?

Well, there's 1 for a daily driver so it needs all the gadgets. One dedicated for off-road so less gadgets and 1 to sell for more than I paid for it. This far I'm at 9k over my cost for the last one because there are some who want a 'first year' bronco and well, can't really get one right now and of course I'll have it built to their specs.
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I started with Base, but now have worked my way up to Badlands. ?‍♂?

Sponsored

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi y’all, idk how many of you are like me and just want a bronco, just for that, owning a bronco; nothing flashy or fancy like a first edition

I’m getting a 4D base with hard top and automatic thats it

I’m not too much into hard core off roading so I don’t need big wheels, lifts and suspensions

it would be my daily and I drive only freeway anyways so AT tires wouldn’t be too ideal

Any one else feel the same way
Mine (if it ever arrives), is an A51 base with automatic and switches pkg. Nothing else matters. The truck will be lifted with 35's and modified over time. It is not a daily driver. It's a toy and I will mess with it forever.

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Getting a Base 2 Door 7speed, modular bumper, aux switches, replacing tires with 285/70R17, and after market rims. I prefer the concise look of the basic LED head lights.

Sponsored

Duncan

Black Diamond
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariet, 2015 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi y’all, idk how many of you are like me and just want a bronco, just for that, owning a bronco; nothing flashy or fancy like a first edition

I’m getting a 4D base with hard top and automatic thats it

I’m not too much into hard core off roading so I don’t need big wheels, lifts and suspensions

it would be my daily and I drive only freeway anyways so AT tires wouldn’t be too ideal

Any one else feel the same way
When we ordered our 2024 Bronco, (AUG 17) we originally wanted to go with the Base but hated those wheels. Well, the base went away but we still tried to keep it simple on a Big Bend: two door, stick, but the wife wanted heated seats, so, mid package. Ford couldn't decide when to build our Bronco so we got one off a lot (Mar 6) similar but with extras. It's too easy to escalate.
Bottom line: I could do with a base Bronco 2Dr, 7sp, (add decent wheels) but NO SCREEN! An unnecessary distraction.

Duncan

Black Diamond
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariet, 2015 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ideal basic set up
  • hand crank windows
  • wing window ventilation
  • floor vents
  • foot operated windshield washer fluid pump
  • steel dashboard
feeling nostalgic gang...I wanna go back.
Add a "AH, OO-GA" horn
Sponsored