Sponsored

Anyone have a First Edition order they have moved on from?

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think this might be searching for a needle in a haystack but it's nevertheless worth asking. Is there anyone who has a First Edition order who no longer wants it? I'd like to get one if possible. Thanks!
Sponsored

Reactions: Kel

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think this might be searching for a needle in a haystack but it's nevertheless worth asking. Is there anyone who has a First Edition order who no longer wants it? I'd like to get one if possible. Thanks!
Any FE reservation that is canceled, or not converted to an order is removed from the pool. The total number of FEs will be less than 7,000

OP
OP

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any FE reservation that is canceled, or not converted to an order is removed from the pool. The total number of FEs will be less than 7,000
Makes sense but what about orders submitted after which the customer backs out (or wishes to back out)?

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There are a few users who chose a different model but unfortunately you can't transfer reservations/orders.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Makes sense but what about orders submitted after which the customer backs out (or wishes to back out)?
Won’t get built. And any FEs that do show up at a dealer with no owner, for some reason, will be $20k over sticker

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess the only real way you could take over someone's FE reservation would be to have them buy it and then sell it to you. Although you'd have to pay the tax twice, it would probably be cheaper than the dealer mark-up that is sure to happen. It is doable, but lining up all the required circumstances seems near impossible.

MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess the only real way you could take over someone's FE reservation would be to have them buy it and then sell it to you. Although you'd have to pay the tax twice, it would probably be cheaper than the dealer mark-up that is sure to happen. It is doable, but lining up all the required circumstances seems near impossible.
With my base bronco I'm probably going to sell once I get it, I can confirm that dealerships are not able to trade/transfer orders.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a cactus gray FE scheduled for July build that I am the fence on. Need to test drive one before making up my mind.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We are keeping ours.

Last edited:

Big_Ed

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't be surprised if the total number of First Editions actually produced ends up being less than the original 3500 Ford said they were gonna produce because so many reservation holders have switched to other trim levels. I had a first day FE reservation, then a couple weeks later on 7/29 made a second reservation for a Badlands. I ended up canceling my FE order and am going with a non-Sqatched 2 door Badlands with the upgraded wheels instead of the FE.

OP
OP

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wouldn't be surprised if the total number of First Editions actually produced ends up being less than the original 3500 Ford said they were gonna produce because so many reservation holders have switched to other trim levels. I had a first day FE reservation, then a couple weeks later on 7/29 made a second reservation for a Badlands. I ended up canceling my FE order and am going with a non-Sqatched 2 door Badlands with the upgraded wheels instead of the FE.
That's kind of my thought process also. I'd be interested in a First Edition but I'm not interested in being the second owner of one and paying and arm and leg over the maxed out MSRP of it. If someone has one and wants to change their mind, I'd love to potentially take the vehicle off the dealer's hands but I'm not desperate for one and kind of like the ability to pick and choose my custom build on another trim because there are so many cool options/accessories to choose from with the Bronco.
Sponsored