First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking for real world reviews/opinions of the Fast Intentions axle back exhaust. All the reviews and videos I can find seem like they are put out by Fast Intentions so I'm trying to find an unbiased opinion. So far I like the sound, looks and performance of the FI better than any other option but I'm open to other recommendations for exhaust that isn't too loud. Thanks!
Sponsored

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just ordered one. However, when I talked to Kevin (general manager), he told me that they are handmade / built to order. He gave me an estimated 5 weeks due to orders / holidays. I was fine with that, I have liked the videos, and am anxious for it to get here, so I can mount it. I'll let you know what I think.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bucker

Base
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I installed and love it. Sounds great and definitely feel a power increase. No drone and has a deeper sound. Pretty quiet while cruising but you know it's there. Install took 30 minutes. Plus it looks great. I got the rounded tail pipe. (I had the Flowmaster FX dual exhaust on for about 5 minutes and took it off. Ricey and very loud.)

Last edited:

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP

Thart89

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking into this exhaust as well if anyone else has it installed yet.

OP
OP

Thart89

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was supposed to be delivered today but go delayed until Monday. I'll report back as soon as I get it installed.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was supposed to be delivered today but go delayed until Monday. I'll report back as soon as I get it installed.
Thanks

Sponsored

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry, forgot about this thread. Great exhaust, nice throaty tone. It’s definitely louder than stock, so you have to figure if that’s something you want / can live with. I personally like it.

Installation was somewhat easy. I couldn’t get a good angle taking the bolts off the hanger by the bumper. In fact, I stripped the nuts! Got so mad, I just cut them off with a wheel. Then I noticed that Fast Intentions supplied the two bolts / nuts in the kit, so they probably had the same issue, and thought ahead, nice touch! They even had a FI license plate frame in the box.

Welds are top notch, muffler is almost half the size of the OEM one. And lighter, of course. I opted for the stainless steel version, cheaper than the black one. Really no complaints.

OP
OP

Thart89

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed the FI exhaust on Saturday. Install went pretty smooth, everything bolts up perfectly and the craftsmanship is high quality. The rear of my Bronco looks significantly better than stock. The tip tucks up beautifully and the amount of exposed muffler is significantly reduced. Unfortunately I've decided the sound just isn't for me. I wouldn't say it's loud as it is almost silent at idle after warmed up. Cold starts are a bit loud and the tone under acceleration is just a bit much for me. Once I noticed I was changing how I drive in attempt to keep the sound levels down I knew it had to go. I've gotten to the point where I prefer stock exhaust sound levels on pretty much anything but an old muscle car. Nothing against Fast Intentions though, product is great just not for me. I'll probably take it off this weekend and post it up for sale if anyone is in the market. Should have about 75 miles on it.

MikeC10

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I installed last Thursday night and love it. Has a deep sound but sounds great even with the hard top. No drone. It's just enough sound with regular driving but you can really hear it if you get on it. Quick install plus it looks great cause it's tucked up higher than stock. I got the slash cut tail pipe.
Call and ask for Kevin and he'll take care of you. It was delivered in less than a week and I live in Orlando.

OP
OP

Thart89

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed last Thursday night and love it. Has a deep sound but sounds great even with the hard top. No drone. It's just enough sound with regular driving but you can really hear it if you get on it. Quick install plus it looks great cause it's tucked up higher than stock. I got the slash cut tail pipe.
Call and ask for Kevin and he'll take care of you. It was delivered in less than a week and I live in Orlando.
I also live in Orlando and took mine off. I coulda saved you some money.

hclax24

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also live in Orlando and took mine off. I coulda saved you some money.

Hey Tyler, did you end up selling the FI exhaust? If you still have it, let me know how much you are looking for it. Thanks
Sponsored