Sponsored

Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer?

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Added my info to the spreadsheet. Thanks for getting this together.
Sponsored

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wife's cousin is a GM at a Ford dealership in the Tri-state area.. Thing is she doesn't even want to go to him and ask for a 10% under invoice type discount because she feels like she's using him, and doesn't really talk with him. Also, we would prolly hear "why didn't you buy through me" through relatives/etc if we buy elsewhere.

I can see a scenario even being a cousin and possibly on the family discount plan and not even getting a Granger deal and paying the fiddler like everyone else.

Maybe I can go to him for a volume discount if we have enough people.
I'm writing some kind of proposal to take to take to him.

Maybe if i can promise 25-50 buyers he we could get -500 under invoice with minimal doc fees?

How many would be down with this? and where would you draw the line.?

I would state to him that all the buyers are price savvy and will not tolerate any cost padding. I would not phrase it like this, but it will be evident.

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Maybe if i can promise 25-50 buyers he we could get -500 under invoice with minimal doc fees?

I would state to him that all the buyers are price savvy and will not tolerate any cost padding. I would not phrase it like this, but it will be evident.
This probably needs it own thread, as it's buried here

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I would be good with something along these lines. Personally, I value working with a responsive, transparent dealer over getting absolute rock bottom pricing. (If Granger was closer I wouldn't even have to make that compromise.)

My biggest concern with this whole ordering process is the gap in time between when we can change dealers and when we can order. Hopefully a group buy will give us a bit more leverage to ensure that the dealer honors the price we agree on in Oct.

lsirois

First Edition
First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Count me in! I have my reservation with Acton Ford. I reserved on the evening when reservations started and could barely get through. The site would not recognize any of the NH dealers that I have used. I have bought from Acton Ford in the past and was treated fairly so I placed my reservation with them. I have been keeping an eye on Granger's pricing and would love something similar in this area.

BroncoKook

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd be interested in a group buy. I currently live in the DC area, but am moving up to NH this fall for a job opportunity. Based on my location, it put me with Bill Dube Ford in Dover NH. I emailed them and they said they are not planning ADM and X plan will depend if Ford offers on Bronco.

Since I'm not from the area, I have no loyalty to any dealership and am just looking for the best deal.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm definitely interested! My initial reservation is with MgGovern Ford in Lowell but I haven't heard back from them as of yet. I've done a bit of research over the past week and this is what I've come up with either through calling / emailing a few dealerships:

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 11.15.46 AM.png

Note: I've highlighted in green the two dealerships that I've found to be the most transparent / best deals to date. They both responded via email and I really liked their transparent responses over the rest of the dealerships on the list.
That’s who I’m reserved with, hoping to hear what they are offering before I have to lock in with them.

Sponsored

Romeo

Badlands
First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To my understanding, and please correct me if I’m wrong, we have until Oct. 31st to change our dealer through the Ford customer service number without cancelling our reservation. That would give us time to put together how many of us would be willing to sign on to a particular dealer if they guarantee us a decent deal. I haven’t dealt with dealer on new cars very much so I don’t know all the ins and outs of hiding fees and charges. Is anyone willing to start putting together a list? If you had a list of questions, I‘d be willing to contact the sales manager at certain dealerships for info on their charges.
My reservation Is currently with Bonnell Ford in Winchester.

NH Cheef added a spreadsheet for buyers in NE to see if we can negotiate something with a dealer in this part of the country. Scroll down to his post for the link please.

This was from Bonnell in Stoneham, MA
CF3FDD90-CB60-423B-B574-AE1A2A8B3BFE.jpeg
Yeah I'm in

dougiefresh

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s who I’m reserved with, hoping to hear what they are offering before I have to lock in with them.
Emailed the general manager from McGovern ford early this week but still haven’t heard anything. Let me know if you have better luck.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Crowleyman

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
None of that is true...we are not offering a "rebate" of any kind

There was a salesperson at a dealership that stated we were breaking some kind of Ford rules, and misrepresenting (lying) the facts...

• Ford has not told us we cannot do our pricing model...
  • Ford has not asked/told us to quit anything...
  • Other dealerships have opined on our pricing...
  • Other dealerships have asked us to quit pricing like this...

Our Store - Our Policies / Their Store - Their policies (y)
Dammit, Albert! Why do you have to be from here to Florida away??

jb18

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added my info. Got two Reservations. One with Autofair in Manchester and the other with Granger. Wouldn't mind the road trip but thats a long haul. I'm currently debating WV since they are closer. Hopefully we can get somebody to come in closer.
Sponsored