Sponsored

Anyone keeping their Bronco completely stock? No mods at all?

Angry_Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2015 Fusion (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oil separator is a must do modification unless it is a lease, and you don't plan to keep it. In no order: Intercooler upgrade (that crimped plastic/metal junk will not last the test of time), engine calibration, Steeda clutch spring upgrade, JCR offroad bull bar, side mirror bracket & lamps. ARB inflator not sure location since under hood and behind spare tire doesn't make sense due to heat and exposure to the elements. This is my personal preference, but I would like something inside the vehicle & behind the plastic trim like where the subwoofer would go. Someone did this and I should look for the article.
Autos need to ditch the plastic transmission pan and go metal ASAP. Ditch the stamped metal pumpkin cover for the ARB cover with fill & drain holes and this can be done at the 30K fluid change. I hate the mess these things make without the drain hole. Tell me if I am full of it or not.
Sponsored

DKG

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love my 2dr OBX 2.7/lux just like it is :) Will probably do the Bestop next spring, a little 'spear stripe' kit for subtle color, and some storage goodies, but that's it. Ok.. probably will switch over to some Continental Terrain Contact A/T's if these Duelers get sqirrely in the PNW rain on me.....

JodyT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just added a cargo liner to protect the carpet back there in my OBX
Sponsored