Sponsored

Anyone receive dealer call on switching to MIC Gray from Black Mod Top?

BenB007

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, your dealer has a crystal ball then?? I agree since you are so far out for the 21MY you might as well save the trouble. However, it is possible to change your top choice now and then change it back in May if you did not make the cut. This way you have a chance, if you do not then you did not even buy a lottery ticket.
I’m pretty sure my dealer knows his allocation. If I’ve been reading correctly, all dealers should have that information by now. What we didn’t get into is how many of those ahead of me either have a mic top or switched to get a MY21. That being said, I’m starting to feel like something’s not right with the tops. And, given what I’ve read, I don’t think Ford is firing on all cylinders for MY21 - my dealer isn’t making me any more confident. I think I’ll just roll with what I want and see what the landscape looks like over the summer. By then, we should be seeing the competition and have some real world reviews on the Bronco.
Sponsored

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pretty sure my dealer knows his allocation....
Dealer allocations have NOTHING to do with Ford's ability to make the unit due to not having the parts or when it will ship. Thus the before mentioned crystal ball.