Sponsored

Anyone willing to share confirmed sales order cost/pricing?

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MSRP minus $2000
WildTrak
4 Door
High
Tow
Door and Top Bags

Ford Bronco Anyone willing to share confirmed sales order cost/pricing? Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.47.13 PM

OP
OP
GeorgeFromDallas

GeorgeFromDallas

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2012 Fisker Karma, F150, F250, F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only one response that gives you the estimated out the door cost and itemizes it so you can use the info. Nobody has the actual out the door price, they can estimate it (sale price plus estimated taxes and fees), but it won't be down to the exact penny like you requested. Are you trying to get invoice vs msrp costs, trying to figure out if you're dealer is hiding fees in the numbers, something else? If you could clarify your question, I suspect you will get plenty of help.
Good point. And thanks for the many members responses so far!

Let me elaborate.

A common response from a couple local dealers (which I call suspect, since I have bought over 20 vehicles under invoice (not msrp) in the past, but none ever pre-reserved like the Bronco)

When asking local dealer to match other at/below invoice offers....I get:

1) Dealers says invoice price and msrp are now the same from Ford. Saying that Ford recently changed that from how it used to be.
2) Dealer says "we are not discussing pricing as we do not know the rebates and incentives that will be offered through Ford at this time"

I'm in Texas and prefer to deal with a Texas dealership rather than out of state dealers, if possible. I have an early 1st day rsvp # I'm also worried about allocation, but not sure if it's worth the risk of changing dealers right now for quickest MY21.

Thanks again, everyone!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Let me elaborate.

A common response from a couple local dealers (which I call suspect, since I have bought over 20 vehicles under invoice (not msrp) in the past, but none ever pre-reserved like the Bronco)

1) Dealers says invoice price and msrp are now the same from Ford. Saying that Ford recently changed that from how it used to be.
2) Dealer says "we are not discussing pricing as we do not know the rebates and incentives that will be offered through Ford at this time"

I'm in Texas and prefer to deal with a Texas dealership rather than out of state dealers, if possible. I have an early 1st day rsvp # I'm also worried about allocation, but not sure if it's worth the risk of changing dealers right now for quickest MY21.

Thanks again, everyone!
I'm still confused what you're asking for, after receiving everyone's order sheets.
Invoice and msrp are NOT the same. Take a look at their sheets

The Texas dealers not discussing the pricing are just playing games. I live in philly and I'm dealing with a new york dealership that is entirely transparent about pricing

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
1) Is a lie, I and many others up in here have a build sheet that shows both.
2) Ford is not going to offer incentives until at earliest 2023 with the first two years production pre reserved....

Bend over, you'll be hit with ADM when you go to buy....

Most of us up in here have their deals locked in by reputable dealers...

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build below, plus floor liners and Badlands option wheels, came to $48,442.40 before CO tax/registration, and shipping from Granger in Iowa -- Invoice minus $1K...$51,320 MSRP.

Have you checked with Sewell Ford in Odessa? I believe they are offering true invoice pricing...

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WTF

Texas is the second highest order submitted on this forum. I’d find another dealer ASAP in Texas if staying in state.

RiverRat001

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion, 18 Grand Caravan, 78 F250, 81 CB750F
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Signed deal for invoice...
(MSRP: $52,135)
Invoice: $50,252
Out the door (People’s Republic of NY): $54,507

but worth noting, my local dealer (who I have a good relationship with) wasn’t going below MSRP. and the dealer that is selling to me at invoice moved to MSRP for all new/transferred reservations to them, that happened a month or two ago.

4-dr, 2.3, 7sp, badlands, high package, couple options

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Let me elaborate.

Thanks again, everyone!
@BlueBronco any dealer leads for the OP?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll share mine! Btw mine is going off the x plan number! Then sales tax and doc fee/plates.
________

Ford Bronco Anyone willing to share confirmed sales order cost/pricing? 2021-ford-bronco-invoice-price-list-msrp-
Mae Pearl, you sxxy little Mid Squatch you...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me elaborate.

Thanks again, everyone!
1. @North7 post above.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-sales-order-cost-pricing.13915/post-508765

Show your dealers that.

2. You absolutely should negotiate and agree on price now. Ford corporate even said you should in a Q&A video.

Negotiate around Invoice or MSRP. Those are known quantities. Negotiate who gets the incentives and rebates if there are any (hint: there won’t be)

Remember; this is your reservation so it’s your Bronco. Without you, for MY21 the dealer doesn’t even have the Bronco allocation to sell. If you walk you take the Bronco with you. You have control of both sides of the negotiation, the Bronco to sell and the money to buy it.

Remind the dealer that if they want *any* profit from the sale of this Bronco they need to play ball... it’s not like they can sell it to a sucker who comes in the door after you walk.
Sponsored