Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First editions already have a marker on them. If you really want to do something special, make a badge for vehicles that had to spend time at Dirt Mountain, or vehicles held up for weeks in "quality control". šŸ˜‚

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project

This is a project specific to those with a First Edition that would like to have their VIN engraved into their center console badge. There are very few of the badges with the vehicles VIN included from the factory. Why FORD decided not to do them all, who knows? It's not like they didn't have ample time.

There's a little due diligence to be done. We need that exact font and character size. Then the laser will need to be dialed in just right to create the proper amount of engraving. Another option would be CNC machining the letters. Either will work, but in the end, we all want an OEM appearance to the badge.

Pricing is TBD at this time. There are going to be some costs involved with shipping, shipping insurance, programming, and machine time, since every single one will be unique.

If you're interested in having yours done, it's a nice detail to have. I had a very similar badge created for our Focus RS. It just adds a little more 'something special' to the vehicle and with the wait most all of have had with these, I think we deserve it.

My badge will be the guinea pig. You know what to do in the thread. ;)

FE Badge VIN.png

View attachment 210264 View attachment 210268
Yes please. Send it

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
How about another idea? What if you guys did the same bagdes but instead of First Edition, you did the Trim Levels? WIth their respective badge colors?
+1

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a Base Sasquatch and I believe this a cool idea which I root for all trims!

Sponsored

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Count me in for the FE badge

Millerthyme

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Platinum VW Touareg VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project

This is a project specific to those with a First Edition that would like to have their VIN engraved into their center console badge. There are very few of the badges with the vehicles VIN included from the factory. Why FORD decided not to do them all, who knows? It's not like they didn't have ample time.

There's a little due diligence to be done. We need that exact font and character size. Then the laser will need to be dialed in just right to create the proper amount of engraving. Another option would be CNC machining the letters. Either will work, but in the end, we all want an OEM appearance to the badge.

Pricing is TBD at this time. There are going to be some costs involved with shipping, shipping insurance, programming, and machine time, since every single one will be unique.

If you're interested in having yours done, it's a nice detail to have. I had a very similar badge created for our Focus RS. It just adds a little more 'something special' to the vehicle and with the wait most all of have had with these, I think we deserve it.

My badge will be the guinea pig. You know what to do in the thread. ;)

FE Badge VIN.png

View attachment 210264 View attachment 210268
Yes please.

Sponsored

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Im in for my FE. Was wondering why mine didnā€™t have vin on the plate

Brandon1282

First Edition
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRD, 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 3.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Send it....as long as Ford doesn't retroactively do this for us with the exact build # instead of VIN.
You know I kinda wondered about this too. I kinda of doubt it, but I did notice that the plates are removable (Bronco bolts) and could be easily swapped for one like those included with the preproduction ones used in the Bronco roadshow earlier this year (#### of 7000). Could it be that they will wait until they have a final number (something less than 7000) and then mail us individually numbered plates to go with our Broncos? Hey a guy can dream, right?

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m down!!!