Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE!

The BADLANDS BAM parts are back from anodizing! We'll begin adding the orange cerakote this week and get these all rolling for you all! I'm super stoked to get color and lasering on these parts.

Do you want progress pics/videos as the process moves along or do you want to be surprised when you open your box?
Surprise me!

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can only imagine what it's like working on so many orders at once, and at least one part being completely personalized, while working on previous personalized orders (FE badges with VIN/Sequence # for starters) and who knows what else you got going, but better not catch you eating and sleeping with all this work in front of you! :LOL:

Don't waste time posting videos; as another user stated, save that for social media as a BTS type of deal.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can only imagine what it's like working on so many orders at once, and at least one part being completely personalized, while working on previous personalized orders (FE badges with VIN/Sequence # for starters) and who knows what else you got going, but better not catch you eating and sleeping with all this work in front of you! :LOL:

Don't waste time posting videos; as another user stated, save that for social media as a BTS type of deal.
Talk about being a slave to your own success. I like it though. We've all been putting in long hours at STARKILLER BASE, getting all of the parts inspected, cataloged, and ready for paint. .. along with the mountain of MAGNUM parts being machined, custom colored BAMs being cerakoted, and packing and shipping orders. Let's not even get into the race car parts.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bueller Bueller anyone anyone?

Sponsored

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I turned this into a drinking game. Each time someone asks “are they done yet?” I do a shot. You guys are making me a drunk!
Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet?

I'll spare you some liver function and stop.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Most of you are crazy. You tell them you want to be surprised, but you badger them for updates. Indecisive children.
TBH I'd probably be one of the crazy ones, but I'm using the AR | TAP that I received a month before the Badlands orange AR| BAM was announced so I seem more patient than I really am.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m one of the patient ones also. I’m on day 739 since reservation and still #novingang
Sponsored