Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you get that so fast?!?!
On serious note, I was surprised yesterday when UPS told me it would be there yesterday. It was like 1 hour away from my house at 6:40am but went out for delivery at 9:20 then didn't get it at my house Intel 3:22pm. All I have to say that the fastest shipping I had on the west coast. 👊

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
On serious note, I was surprised yesterday when UPS told me it would be there yesterday. It was like 1 hour away from my house at 6:40am but went out for delivery at 9:20 then didn't get it at my house Intel 3:22pm. All I have to say that the fastest shipping I had on the west coast. 👊
I know UPS is good, but, hey! Everyone else, this most likely isn’t how fast all of the shipments will be. I just want to manage expectations. 🙂

📦 💨

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty far down the chain. Prolly right around #75-80.

I'll just be happy to see mine at all.

Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty far down the chain. Prolly right around #75-80.

I'll just be happy to see mine at all.
Me too. Wife and I leave for a two week road trip in two weeks and hopefully we will have the rail by then. If not she will just have to hold the phone for filming during the trip.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG Can you confirm which Badlands orange your matched these to? I understand that the exterior decal "orange" is different than the active orange on the inside of the Bronco Badlands. The reason I ask is the first photos from STARKILLER BASE look to be more inline with the interior Active Orange. However, the recent delivery photo shows a darker orange more inline with the outside badging on the Badlands.

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 1663593591252

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 1663593659305

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG Can you confirm which Badlands orange your matched these to? I understand that the exterior decal "orange" is different than the active orange on the inside of the Bronco Badlands. The reason I ask is the first photos from STARKILLER BASE look to be more inline with the interior Active Orange. However, the recent delivery photo shows a darker orange more inline with the outside badging on the Badlands.

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 1663593659305

Lighting plays a big part. We went with the tried and true RAL 1033 Dhalia Yellow. Same color we use on all of our other ‘BADLANDS’ themed parts.
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE E77FCE39-5C3C-4E3F-A3FA-82F38A57425F

Sponsored

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will you going to need to talk to ford about that one bud I would install it if I could.
So... the first one to receive their BAM hasn't a Bronco in possession? I wonder how many people here are in the same situation as you.

I guess it's now a race to see who can post an install pic first!

Last edited:

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So... the first one to receive their BAM hasn't a Bronco in possession? I wonder how many people here are in the same situation as you.

I guess it's now a race to see who can post an install pic first!
I wonder if they're being shipped in order...

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't heard a peep out of anyone other than @MrGreen55 that they have received their rail or any notification of shipment of their rail. With all the raging that has been going on in this thread for the past five months one would think we would have heard from more members.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haven't heard a peep out of anyone other than @MrGreen55 that they have received their rail or any notification of shipment of their rail. With all the raging that has been going on in this thread for the past five months one would think we would have heard from more members.
Even @EIGHTLUG doesn't know how @MrGreen55 got his so quickly. A quick background check showed that Archetype is in Washington, and MrGreen is in Oregon.

The rest of should still be waiting for our boxes, which I suspect will be sometime this week or next. I'll post as soon as I get mine and it's installed.
Sponsored